Lots of Americans are sick of this climate change stuff

This is a good time in American history to reread animal farm1984 Brave New World Atlas Shrugged
That is silly because "Animal Farm", "1984", "Brave New World", and "Atlas Shrugged" have zero to do with communism, and instead should obviously illustrate the dangers of capitalism.
The book "Animal Farm" is about the capitalist pigs corrupting and taking over.
The book "1984" is about the capitalist bureacracy.
The book "Brave New World" is about capitalism abusing technology to control the ultimate in profits.
The book "Atlas Shrugged" is how to make millions selling fake propaganda.

If you're sick of climate change now, you may be sicker of it this summer. We'll see.

I'm an evidence based individual, I don't place much stock in predictions and I completely ignore those who say things are impossible.

If the climate change people are correct, we'll see noticeable and measurable changes within the next 5 years. The summers will become hotter. Los Angeles will become like Chandler Arizona.

We'll see, right?
How far are we from climate change police like IRS

That is silly because "Animal Farm", "1984", "Brave New World", and "Atlas Shrugged" have zero to do with communism, and instead should obviously illustrate the dangers of capitalism.
The book "Brave New World" is about capitalism abusing technology to control the ultimate in profits.
Uh... I don't even know what to make of that

If you're sick of climate change now, you may be sicker of it this summer. We'll see.

I'm an evidence based individual, I don't place much stock in predictions and I completely ignore those who say things are impossible.

If the climate change people are correct, we'll see noticeable and measurable changes within the next 5 years. The summers will become hotter. Los Angeles will become like Chandler Arizona.

We'll see, right?

Wrong.
What you feel and see is weather, not climate.
The hotter climate means more energy to weather, making it move faster and further, so the cold polar air is going further to the equator.
That can make it "feel" colder in moderate regions.
But the problem is all the ice reserves, like ice shelves, glaciers, etc., are melting.
That means summer droughts, rivers being more seasonal, etc.
It means farmers will have to move.
The good thing is that the Northwest Passage that was iced over for tens of thousands of years, is now open.

I can answer any questions you may have about Atlas Shrugged or The Fountainhead

If it was a consensus it wouldn't be controversial

climate change is a hoax intended, like communism, to put money into the leaders pockets...

This is a good time in American history to reread animal farm1984 Brave New World Atlas Shrugged

Of course Bernie Sanders Communist Manifesto

America is so done with Democrat asshole antics and control shit...
Climate change isn't done with us.

It's not controversial. Only in the minds of idiot Republicans in the USA. The rest of the world isn't denying it.

America is so done with Russian trolls.

Nonsense.
Russia has always been about the only sane and practical country in the world.
They are about the only ones who are not invading, corrupting, taking over, colonizing, etc.

Wrong.
What you feel and see is weather, not climate.
The hotter climate means more energy to weather, making it move faster and further, so the cold polar air is going further to the equator.
That can make it "feel" colder in moderate regions.
But the problem is all the ice reserves, like ice shelves, glaciers, etc., are melting.
That means summer droughts, rivers being more seasonal, etc.
It means farmers will have to move.
The good thing is that the Northwest Passage that was iced over for tens of thousands of years, is now open.
Weather is climate change

Like the word democracy you can't just commodere it for yourselves..

Climate change isn't done with us.

Right because the natural enemy of weather is man...

Thanks great campaign slogan like the future is near and winning with the truth and we have the science

The right side of History
One horse pony
this is no joke folks

I can answer any questions you may have about Atlas Shrugged or The Fountainhead

Wrong.
Stalin was a bank robber who was completely capitalist.
Never did a single thing remotely communist.
For example, since communism has to be collective, communal, and cooperative, it has to be local, decentralized, and democratic.
The best label for Stalin, is "state capitalist".
Pretty much the ultimate in capitalism.
A throw back to the capitalism of Dark Ages feudalism.

Weather is climate change

Like the word democracy you can't just commodere it for yourselves..

Completely wrong.
Weather is instantaneous local perception.
Climate is the sum total of all weather, averaged together.

And when you wrote "commodere", you meant "commandeer" I believe.
The problem obvious is that you, and most people, are not thinking about what words actually mean.
If anyone thinks about it for even a second, then obviously any real communism would have to be totally democratic.
It can't be otherwise.

Wrong.
Stalin was a bank robber who was completely capitalist.
Never did a single thing remotely communist.
For example, since communism has to be collective, communal, and cooperative, it has to be local, decentralized, and democratic.
The best label for Stalin, is "state capitalist".
Pretty much the ultimate in capitalism.
A throw back to the capitalism of Dark Ages feudalism.
Let's just leave it at
there's no such thing as communism...

we'll call it

"Group lifestyle acclaimation programming" from now on

GLAP

Right because the natural enemy of weather is man...

Thanks great campaign slogan like the future is near and winning with the truth and we have the science

The right side of History
One horse pony
this is no joke folks

You totally do not understand.
The global warming problems are not from the 1.5 degree increase so far, but that a global increase means accelerators can start kicking in, like melting methane hyrdrate that is now frozen, or water vapor.
We don't know exactly when or how fast these accelerators will work, but instead of a 1.5 degree increase in 50 years, they likely will produce a 10 degree increase in less than a decade, eventually.
So the goal is not to reverse the current minimal warming, but to head off the potential future catastrophe.

Let's just leave it at
there's no such thing as communism...

we'll call it

"Group lifestyle acclaimation programming" from now on

GLAP

Wrong.
Communism is in our DNA.
They are what allowed humans to come out of the trees and resist predators as a group.
Communism is what allows all hunter gatherers, families, etc., to succeed.
It is real and needs to be kept as the main driving force of all societies.
What we have to do instead is to prevent capitalist propaganda from taking over and destroying communism with capitalism.
For example, who do you think sent Lenin to Russia to take over the revolution and put Stalin into power?
It was the Germans, so they could do better in WWI.

And we all know communism gives us what we like the best, like public roads, schools, etc.
And we desperately need more communism, like public health care.

You totally do not understand.
The global warming problems are not from the 1.5 degree increase so far, but that a global increase means accelerators can start kicking in, like melting methane hyrdrate that is now frozen, or water vapor.
We don't know exactly when or how fast these accelerators will work, but instead of a 1.5 degree increase in 50 years, they likely will produce a 10 degree increase in less than a decade, eventually.
So the goal is not to reverse the current minimal warming, but to head off the potential future catastrophe.
Let me ask you this
is the sun constant ?

can you tell me exactly what the sun's going to do in the next 10 years

Forum List

Back