Lots Of People Were Shocked At Thanksgiving Dinner To Find Out Their Family Supports Donald Trump

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Look at all the whiny, "tolerant" millennials having a temper tantrum. Their parents should disown them.

A Bunch Of People Were Shocked At Thanksgiving To Find Out Their Family Supports Donald Trump

Quote:
A bunch of people were shocked to find out over Thanksgiving dinner that members of their family support Donald Trump for president.

The Trump truths proved too difficult for some Thanksgiving dinner attendees. Many said they had to leave the table while their family members praised The Donald

I do not know why so many people are surprised to find out that most of their family is voting for Donald Trump. He has captured the attention of the country because he is saying what the rest of America thinking! He is on the same page with the american audience. He gets it. I'm a Christian but I have no problem voting for Trump because I'm not looking for a Pastor - I'm looking for someone who knows how to lead our nation and will find the best and the most qualified to work with him. I can picture him calling in the best military advisers and calling some Generals back that resigned or were fired under Obama Admin. If Cruz becomes his VP - I believe that Trump will turn to the LORD with his whole heart and do the very best job he can for this nation. After all, where is he going to go? If America falls? So does he. He knows it.

Seems my in-laws and outlaws find both Hillary and Trump funny.

Wifes ex, who backed Hillary to the hilt in 08, thinks she should drop out, and try for Ambassador to Cuba.

with her office in GITMO

Trump is alot like G Washington. I lectured my relatives for 2 hours yesterday on the virtues of Trump and 5 of them who were voting for hillary or rubio the pig are now voting Trump.

I love that a bunch of random tweets now constitutes 'the news' these days. :lol:

I do not know why so many people are surprised to find out that most of their family is voting for Donald Trump. He has captured the attention of the country because he is saying what the rest of America thinking! He is on the same page with the american audience. He gets it. I'm a Christian but I have no problem voting for Trump because I'm not looking for a Pastor - I'm looking for someone who knows how to lead our nation and will find the best and the most qualified to work with him. I can picture him calling in the best military advisers and calling some Generals back that resigned or were fired under Obama Admin. If Cruz becomes his VP - I believe that Trump will turn to the LORD with his whole heart and do the very best job he can for this nation. After all, where is he going to go? If America falls? So does he. He knows it.
Outstanding post Jeremiah! I believe the same.

Seems that while there was no interest in Hillary at Thanksgiving dinner, there was even less in the blowhard Trump.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
A bunch of people were shocked to find out over Thanksgiving dinner that members of their family support Donald Trump for president.

The Trump truths proved too difficult for some Thanksgiving dinner attendees. Many said they had to leave the table while their family members praised The Donald

I wasn't shocked. after 20 years of Reality TV warping people's minds, are any of us surprised when a Reality TV Rodeo Clown garners support?

Those regular politicians actually talking about facts and figures and numbers. That's boring shit. The Donald talks about "Making American Great Again" and "Building a Wall", and the kind of slack-jawed moron who watches "The Apprentice" and thinks that's what the business world is really like is going to totally respond to that.

Now, I avoided political discussions at Thanksgiving this year, because that's rude. But my brother the Union Thug thought the best guy on the Right was Donald Trump and the best guy on the Left was Bernie Sanders. Because neither one of these guys wants to roll up his sleeves and talk about the boring stuff, they just want to appeal to visceral emotion.

I love that a bunch of random tweets now constitutes 'the news' these days. :lol:

Trumpism is highly contagious.

A few had the disease and they went home only to infect their families with it.

We are now facing an epidemic of catastrophic proportions.

What's the alternative? Hillary? Fu** that.

Somebody with decades working in government on important issues and with a full understanding of how government works? Yeah fuck that.

Send us a Reality TV Clown who fake fires C-list celebrities on a fake business competition, because the real competition between actual business graduates got boring after one season.

Forum List

Back