LOUIS CK on being White in America

Well you were complaining about me saying people should not criticize the recipients of assistance without asking permission and taking time to learn. Thats funny you think this has dissolved into a passive aggressive pissing contest. I dont look at it like that. Would you rather I be hostile and call you names? I can do that too if it makes it more interesting for you.

Ah well, I suppose there is no reason to point out that I was complaining about no such thing but it seems that racial walls have been built and there is no reason to add any input on the matter since I'm not the right color. So be it. As I said before, I'm not the one who is suffering, even though I would like to help the chronically poor. If you and I are any indication of a larger attempt to help the poor... then the poor are screwed beyond recognition. That is really a shame.

Was this your comment?

Tax payers (no matter their color) have every right in the world to question what you do with their assistance (money).

Now if you meant just the administrators of these funds then i apologize.

Yes, oddly enough, what I posted was indeed my comment.
In either case, if this site is a microcosm of the ills that contaminates a disproportionate amount of the black population through liberal programs, then the black community will consistently remain uneducated, unemployed and murdered. It really is a shame because it doesn't have to be that way.

Ah well, I suppose there is no reason to point out that I was complaining about no such thing but it seems that racial walls have been built and there is no reason to add any input on the matter since I'm not the right color. So be it. As I said before, I'm not the one who is suffering, even though I would like to help the chronically poor. If you and I are any indication of a larger attempt to help the poor... then the poor are screwed beyond recognition. That is really a shame.

Was this your comment?

Tax payers (no matter their color) have every right in the world to question what you do with their assistance (money).

In either case, if this site is a microcosm of the ills that contaminates a disproportionate amount of the black population through liberal programs, then the black community will consistently remain uneducated, unemployed and murdered. It really is a shame because it doesn't have to be that way.

If this site is microcosm of society at large we are in big trouble. I'm hoping some of the people on here are just extra special.

Inbreeding does damage the part of the brain responsible for imagination.

And that is relative to what part of this discussion?

Its relative to the part where you said you cant imagine.

That is, of course, not an accurate or honest representation of what I really posted. Given your proven track record of dishonesty and lack of character it's hardly surprising that you would resort to such nonsense.

Is there something you'd like to say directly, or are you too much of a pussy for that?

Last edited:
And that is relative to what part of this discussion?

Its relative to the part where you said you cant imagine.

That is, of course, not an accurate or honest representation of what I really posted. Given your proven track record of dishonesty and lack of character it's hardly surprising that you would resort to such nonsense.

Is there something you'd like to say directly, or are you too much of a pussy for that?

Its extremely accurate. I'm just doing what you do. Now you dont like it? :lol:

Of course there is something I would like to say directly to you. Got any ideas where we can do this?

Was this your comment?

If this site is microcosm of society at large we are in big trouble. I'm hoping some of the people on here are just extra special.

get back to that cotton field

Thats a comedian. He was kidding.

and you stupid apes take it in hook, line and sinker meanwhile honky Louis CK makes $ on your stupid black asses

you can't make this shit up

Unfortunately Chris Rock makes way more off you mutated cave dwellers. I personally never heard of Louis CK so I know I never contributed to his net worth.

you kinda got a point there

ps since white people have privilege\\ChrisRock should keep his nigga mouth shut

Last edited:
Was this your comment?

This site is an example of an alter ego that many hide while in public.

Forum List

Back