LOUIS CK on being White in America

Thats a comedian. He was kidding.

and you stupid apes take it in hook, line and sinker meanwhile honky Louis CK makes $ on your stupid black asses

you can't make this shit up

Unfortunately Chris Rock makes way more off you mutated cave dwellers. I personally never heard of Louis CK so I know I never contributed to his net worth.

Net worth in income? Or net worth in people observing him?

It's not just good to white in America, it's good to be white anywhere in the world.

The best places in the world to live is where the white people are

then there is no such thing as white privilege.

my point all along

game, set, match

Yeah there is. It becomes glaringly apparent when you think you have the answers to another group of peoples problems and they dont want to hear your assessment.

ok then , have it your way

white people are superior

White people are superior only in genocide under the guise of bringing God to the savages who happen to be sitting on copious amounts of natural resources. History points this out time and time again.

Yeah there is. It becomes glaringly apparent when you think you have the answers to another group of peoples problems and they dont want to hear your assessment.

White people are superior only in genocide under the guise of bringing God to the savages who happen to be sitting on copious amounts of natural resources. History points this out time and time again.

c3e.jpg

I thought you were against stereotyping. Oh well, black bigots fighting white bigots is nothing new. I guess the answer to improving racial relations are in the hands of people other than David Duke and yourself.

I thought you were against stereotyping. Oh well, black bigots fighting white bigots is nothing new. I guess the answer to improving racial relations are in the hands of people other than David Duke and yourself.

I am. I just like giving the racists a hard time.

I am. I just like giving the racists a hard time.

Too late to try that out, liar.

Forum List

Back