LOUIS CK on being White in America

My attitude gives strength and purpose to those that wish to succeed in spite of the obstacles in their way. I know this because of people I have helped personally.

I can't imagine a dope like you helping anyone, since you are part of the problem.

which ones.
Name names and how they keep you down

Like you squeeze berry. If you attempt to dictate to me by telling me to name names that may actually get me angry. If a person is angry they usually cant focus on productive actions. This in turns creates resentment and more anger. Thus you thinking you have the right to demand a name to fit what you think is an acceptable reason for "whites keeping me down" causes the very situation you say you do not want to exist. Me thinking that some white people are a problem.

I really don't give a fuck if you are angry or not and I could care less if you blame white people for your failures as a person or as a race. Seems like you have anger issues.

Seek help from a doctor that will not indulge your persecution complex

Now youre upset because I listed your name? :lol: if you didnt care why did you ask me the question???

Like you squeeze berry. If you attempt to dictate to me by telling me to name names that may actually get me angry. If a person is angry they usually cant focus on productive actions. This in turns creates resentment and more anger. Thus you thinking you have the right to demand a name to fit what you think is an acceptable reason for "whites keeping me down" causes the very situation you say you do not want to exist. Me thinking that some white people are a problem.

I really don't give a fuck if you are angry or not and I could care less if you blame white people for your failures as a person or as a race. Seems like you have anger issues.

Now youre upset because I listed your name? :lol: if you didnt care why did you ask me the question???

besides being very thin, that black skin of yours gives you the ability to read white people's minds

truly amazing

My attitude has lead me to help people personally as well. Also, I do believe you are complaining as well so I'm little confused about your fist sentence. As well as... oh wait... this conversation has dissolved into some sort of passive aggressive pissing contest... never mind... time to move on unless you want to forgo the personal ad hominem and return to the topic at hand. I'm not going to hold my breath though.

Well you were complaining about me saying people should not criticize the recipients of assistance without asking permission and taking time to learn. Thats funny you think this has dissolved into a passive aggressive pissing contest. I dont look at it like that. Would you rather I be hostile and call you names? I can do that too if it makes it more interesting for you.

Ah well, I suppose there is no reason to point out that I was complaining about no such thing but it seems that racial walls have been built and there is no reason to add any input on the matter since I'm not the right color. So be it. As I said before, I'm not the one who is suffering, even though I would like to help the chronically poor. If you and I are any indication of a larger attempt to help the poor... then the poor are screwed beyond recognition. That is really a shame.

Was this your comment?

Tax payers (no matter their color) have every right in the world to question what you do with their assistance (money).

Now if you meant just the administrators of these funds then i apologize.

Yea I know, screaming "RACISM" as a way to deflect from a broken government system is nothing new. In fact, I already pointed this out in a previous post. I appreciate that you proved my assertion correct with a perfect example of what I was talking about on post #146. I can see now this conversation is going to deteriorate into the usual pointless nonsense and name calling. Too bad.

It doesn't take long to figure out this pony's one trick.

Its called consistency of message. Thats not a trick. I'm not trying to prove anything or get over on anyone.

You are a liar with no real self-respect, who only encourages division and all the problems that come with it. You are part of the problem, and the idea that you think you have anything to teach anyone is risible at best and parlous at worst.

It turns out that you were told no such thing. The poster in question clearly does not think you should not talk about "blacks".

Some people are just naturally great at omitting the entire statement and selectively remembering the things that hurt their feelings.

you stated that white people should ask permission before criticizing black people.

You give yourself too much credit by saying our feelings were hurt. We were amused at your stupidity.

Yes they should. Big difference in saying that you shouldnt talk about Black people. Admit it you were buttsore because I didnt bow to the great white squeeze berry. :lol:

My attitude gives strength and purpose to those that wish to succeed in spite of the obstacles in their way. I know this because of people I have helped personally.

I can't imagine a dope like you helping anyone, since you are part of the problem.

They say that inbreeding damages the part of the brain responsible for imagination. Is there something you wish to confess?

besides being very thin, that black skin of yours gives you the ability to read white people's minds

truly amazing

Well why did you ask the question if you didnt care? :lol:

Some people are just naturally great at omitting the entire statement and selectively remembering the things that hurt their feelings.

you stated that white people should ask permission before criticizing black people.

You give yourself too much credit by saying our feelings were hurt. We were amused at your stupidity.

Yes they should. Big difference in saying that you shouldnt talk about Black people. Admit it you were buttsore because I didnt bow to the great white squeeze berry. :lol:

if there is such a thing as white privilege shouldn't you bow?

PS I never said what you claimed I said. Trying reading for comprehension. That's part of your problem. Not doing well in school.

Last edited:
It doesn't take long to figure out this pony's one trick.

Its called consistency of message. Thats not a trick. I'm not trying to prove anything or get over on anyone.

You are a liar with no real self-respect, who only encourages division and all the problems that come with it. You are part of the problem, and the idea that you think you have anything to teach anyone is risible at best and parlous at worst.

You are really impressive sometimes. :lol: who talks like that!!

Last edited:

They say that inbreeding damages the part of the brain responsible for imagination. Is there something you wish to confess?

No. Is there something else you wish to lie about?

:confused:

:confused:

No one talks like that in normal conversation unless they are narcissistic. That guy had you pegged. :lol:

Forum List

Back