LOUIS CK on being White in America

"they"?

nice to know you support racist gang bangers...not really surprised though

btw, my testimony sent him to juvi for four years...suck on that asswipe

Bullies prey on the weak, just stop being weak

and again you support racist gang bangers

((shocker))

My bad I thought you wanted a solution to your problem. I see that you just want to whine about it and not change it.

Go ahead, don't let me stop your pity party

Excellent!

How may we "get out of the way"?

Precisely?

And you won't need anything else?

If you are not racist think about what you say and do so you don't appear to be racist. Gives people excuses, creates hostility, and its rude. example. Don't assume all Black people.....well anything except like fried chicken.

Stop whining about AA. Even though it helps white woman more than any other demographic some Blacks have benefited from it and changed their family tree.

Get your historians to tell the truth about world and us history. The omissions and outright lies create hostility. The truth is out there. Teach it.

Okay, I won't do or say anything racist. I don't anyway, so that's easy. Of course, that won't stop people from claiming it to divert from whatever point I'm making, but there's nothing I can do about that. Done.

Okay, I won't complain about AA. I don't believe in treating people differently just because of something as trivial as skin pigmentation, but if you do, I'll keep it to myself. Done.

Get my historians to write differently? Well, I wouldn't be able to do that.

That would have been it, huh? Oh well, I wasn't expecting miracles.

Now that we've gotten this far, what can black folks do on their own to improve their lives?

Anything?

All the Black people having issues can learn whats needed to succeed. They also need to hold themselves accountable. Educating themselves on their true history, learning leadership/interpersonal skills, and learning the concepts of wealth.

You are right, Mac. You never give anyone any reason to question your motives when it comes to your comments on race. You are 100% innocent of any ill feeling toward black people.

You are simply misunderstood.

I didn't mean to suggest every black person does these things. A disproportionate amount of black people do these things however. I'm quite sure Lewis CK didn't mean to suggest that every black person is "cranky". I realize what Lewis CK and I said were generalizations. However, when talking about general groups of people, generalizations are needed.

A disproportionate amount??? According to whom? Stats compiled by whites with a clear agenda of demonizing blacks???? And racially profiling them, based on the very stereotype you're employing???? You drank the kool-aid, and are now a vendor.

I'm assuming these are the same evil whites who lied about the moon landing? Ignoring the conspiracy theory for a second. I just want to say that I am not demonizing blacks. I am demonizing old while liberals who created a system to nurture dependence, illiteracy and violence.

Pardon me....but there is no dependence to speak of...all of the black people that I know, work. And "hard". Illiteracy? Where? Oh....the inner city schools that the Republicans in Congress keep defunding. And they claim that education is so important. BS. Violence? Oh, you mean Sandy Hook, Aurora, and Columbine. I agree. Ban all guns. Repeal the 2nd amendment. FYI. The largest group on welfare are poor whites.

A disproportionate amount??? According to whom? Stats compiled by whites with a clear agenda of demonizing blacks???? And racially profiling them, based on the very stereotype you're employing???? You drank the kool-aid, and are now a vendor.

I'm assuming these are the same evil whites who lied about the moon landing? Ignoring the conspiracy theory for a second. I just want to say that I am not demonizing blacks. I am demonizing old while liberals who created a system to nurture dependence, illiteracy and violence.

Pardon me....but there is no dependence to speak of...all of the black people that I know, work. And "hard". Illiteracy? Where? Oh....the inner city schools that the Republicans in Congress keep defunding. And they claim that education is so important. BS. Violence? Oh, you mean Sandy Hook, Aurora, and Columbine. I agree. Ban all guns. Repeal the 2nd amendment. FYI. The largest group on welfare are poor whites.

Heres where they'll give some convoluted reason why the number of whites on welfare doesn't matter. :lol:

Heres where they'll give some convoluted reason why the number of whites on welfare doesn't matter. :lol:

Its statistics man. I just move around some numbers and I get to tell you what to do to fix your issue. Nevermind my issues they dont count. :lol:

If you are not racist think about what you say and do so you don't appear to be racist. Gives people excuses, creates hostility, and its rude. example. Don't assume all Black people.....well anything except like fried chicken.

Stop whining about AA. Even though it helps white woman more than any other demographic some Blacks have benefited from it and changed their family tree.

Get your historians to tell the truth about world and us history. The omissions and outright lies create hostility. The truth is out there. Teach it.

Okay, I won't do or say anything racist. I don't anyway, so that's easy. Of course, that won't stop people from claiming it to divert from whatever point I'm making, but there's nothing I can do about that. Done.

Okay, I won't complain about AA. I don't believe in treating people differently just because of something as trivial as skin pigmentation, but if you do, I'll keep it to myself. Done.

Now that we've gotten this far, what can black folks do on their own to improve their lives?

Anything?

All the Black people having issues can learn whats needed to succeed. They also need to hold themselves accountable. Educating themselves on their true history, learning leadership/interpersonal skills, and learning the concepts of wealth.

I like it!

Anything?

I like it!

Maybe this is a lesson on how to ask questions to gain knowledge instead of making potentially racist statements to cause further divisiveness.

I like it!

Maybe this is a lesson on how to ask questions to gain knowledge instead of making potentially racist statements to cause further divisiveness.

Yes, on both "sides".

Bullies prey on the weak, just stop being weak

((shocker))

My bad I thought you wanted a solution to your problem. I see that you just want to whine about it and not change it.

what pity party? pointing out that being white in america can mean getting a knife in your face? the whole point of this thread is being white in america and i give you an example and all you do is fucking whine about my example because it doesn't fit your bullshit view.

pussy

((shocker))

what pity party? pointing out that being white in america can mean getting a knife in your face? the whole point of this thread is being white in america and i give you an example and all you do is fucking whine about my example because it doesn't fit your bullshit view.

pussy

Are white people the only race that get knives pulled on them?

pussy

is this a serious question?

pussy

is this a serious question?

yes

pointing out that being white in america can mean getting a knife in your face?

((shocker))

pussy

No being YOU means getting a knife in your face. If something is broke, fix it.

Or don't fix it, cry about it on a message board and cry some more when someone tries to give you a solution. Whatever works for you.

pussy

Or don't fix it, cry about it on a message board and cry some more when someone tries to give you a solution. Whatever works for you.

huh? let me guess, if i said being white means i get great things solely for being white, you would praise me...instead of bashing me.

fucking hypocrite racist

pussy

huh? let me guess, if i said being white means i get great things solely for being white, you would praise me...instead of bashing me.

fucking hypocrite racist

So you chose the crying option again...Your choice

fucking hypocrite racist

So you chose the crying option again...Your choice

telling a story equals crying? no wonder your life is so fucked up. you don't even have a clue what happened after....

stick to bitching and moaning on the internet, it is all you're good at.

Forum List

Back