LOUIS CK on being White in America

Great, So this is me telling you to get the white community in order before looking other places.

My point exactly. Not only that get out of the way so we can succeed faster.

Excellent!

How may we "get out of the way"?

Precisely?

And you won't need anything else?

If you are not racist think about what you say and do so you don't appear to be racist. Gives people excuses, creates hostility, and its rude. example. Don't assume all Black people.....well anything except like fried chicken.

Stop whining about AA. Even though it helps white woman more than any other demographic some Blacks have benefited from it and changed their family tree.

Get your historians to tell the truth about world and us history. The omissions and outright lies create hostility. The truth is out there. Teach it.

Last edited:
Great, So this is me telling you to get the white community in order before looking other places.

Excellent!

Precisely?

Heres what you can do. Stop being racist, stop assuming all blacks do one thing...and stop shitting on blacks. Typically when you shit on someone they don't tend to like it unless they have a fetish for that stuff

The black population may have a right to be "cranky" but they do not have a right to abandon their children inside the abyss of poverty, fatherlessness, violence and substandard education (i.e. liberal programs).

You are right except for a couple of things.

Not all the black population does those things.

and

Others besides the black population does those things.

I didn't mean to suggest every black person does these things. A disproportionate amount of black people do these things however. I'm quite sure Lewis CK didn't mean to suggest that every black person is "cranky". I realize what Lewis CK and I said were generalizations. However, when talking about general groups of people, generalizations are needed.

Last edited:
Black people just want a free ride and special rights.

They don't want to earn shit.

They deserve some assistance, and at your expense.

I think the sentiment is great but when people feel responsible for giving assistance they then assume they have a right to question what you do with that assistance. I'd rather have no assistance and you just move out of the way than to have someone in my business criticizing.

Whats really funny is that some people act like the tax dollars for programs that benefit Black people only comes from whites. It comes from all people that pay taxes. Some of those people are even Black. Go figure.

The black population may have a right to be "cranky" but they do not have a right to abandon their children inside the abyss of poverty, fatherlessness, violence and substandard education (i.e. liberal programs).

and

I didn't mean to suggest every black person does these things. A disproportionate amount of black people do these things however. I'm quite sure Lewis CK didn't mean to suggest that every black person is "cranky". I realize what Lewis CK and I said were generalizations. However, when talking about general groups of people, generalizations are needed.

Unfortunately thats the danger with generalizations. It tends to solidify in your mind that most or all members of a group behave a certain way. If we can get to the point where we no longer put people in boxes this world would be a better place.

and

Unfortunately thats the danger with generalizations. It tends to solidify in your mind that most or all members of a group behave a certain way. If we can get to the point where we no longer put people in boxes this world would be a better place.

I agree up to a point, generally speaking.

and

A disproportionate amount??? According to whom? Stats compiled by whites with a clear agenda of demonizing blacks???? And racially profiling them, based on the very stereotype you're employing???? You drank the kool-aid, and are now a vendor.

I think the sentiment is great but when people feel responsible for giving assistance they then assume they have a right to question what you do with that assistance. I'd rather have no assistance and you just move out of the way than to have someone in my business criticizing.

Whats really funny is that some people act like the tax dollars for programs that benefit Black people only comes from whites. It comes from all people that pay taxes. Some of those people are even Black. Go figure.

Are you suggesting that all tax payers (including blacks) are wrong to be angry when their tax dollars go to people who abuse a program? I suspect a black man working hard who pays taxes gets just as angry as a white man who pays taxes to a broken government system. I couldn't disagree with you more. Tax payers (no matter their color) have every right in the world to question what you do with their assistance (money).

Last edited:

Its just like when a stingy person refuses to give to the homeless guy because of what he "might" do with the money.

and

A disproportionate amount??? According to whom? Stats compiled by whites with a clear agenda of demonizing blacks???? And racially profiling them, based on the very stereotype you're employing???? You drank the kool-aid, and are now a vendor.

I'm assuming these are the same evil whites who lied about the moon landing? Ignoring the conspiracy theory for a second. I just want to say that I am not demonizing blacks. I am demonizing old while liberals who created a system to nurture dependence, illiteracy and violence.

Are you suggesting that all tax payers (including blacks) are wrong to be angry when their tax dollars go to people who abuse a program? I suspect a black man working hard who pays taxes gets just as angry as a white man who pays taxes to a broken government system. I couldn't disagree with you more. Tax payers (no matter their color) have every right in the world to question what you do with their assistance (money).

Not sure how you got that. No its fine to be angry when the money spent is not producing results. What I am saying is that the criticism should be leveled at the administrators and not the people receiving the assistance when it does not produce the desired result. Lets not make the mistake and call this voluntary assistance. Its forced. If you voluntarily give someone money then you really have no say in what they do with it.

Last edited:

and

you have stats to prove otherwise?

Excellent!

Precisely?

Heres what you can do. Stop being racist, stop assuming all blacks do one thing...and stop shitting on blacks. Typically when you shit on someone they don't tend to like it unless they have a fetish for that stuff

how about you stop assuming white people are you problem

Excellent!

Precisely?

Its not that white people are our problem. Its that some white people are a problem.

Its not that white people are our problem. Its that some white people are a problem.

which ones.
Name names and how they keep you down

Forum List

Back