LOUIS CK on being White in America

Thats a bunch of BS. :lol: The [sic] didn't [sic] want the South to have all the power. They didn't [sic] want the south [sic] to from [sic] their own union [sic] That's [sic] why they started declaring new states slave free [sic] and went to war.

Once again you display your illiteracy and utter ignorance of US history.

Dont be mad spelling Nazi. :lol:

Your problems run much deeper than just spelling, dopey.

I'm getting ready to go to work to pay my mortgage, buy food and pay bills.

If I have all that fucking white privilege, why I'm I doing that?

In one thread I'm told that I can't speak about blacks because I'm not black.

In another thread I'm told I should listen to a white guy when he talks about blacks.

PC = a neverending source of goofy.

If you don't mind, please link to the post where you were told that you cannot speak about blacks because you are not black. I would be interested in reading that for context.

Thanks.

In another thread I'm told I should listen to a white guy when he talks about blacks.

If you don't mind, please link to the post where you were told that you cannot speak about blacks because you are not black. I would be interested in reading that for context.

Thanks.

Asslips made that statement

Thanks.

Asslips made that statement

OK, who?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back