LOUIS CK on being White in America

A comedian, and not a very funny one at that.

Louis CK makes fun of the world's realities. He is absolutely hilarious. It's not surprising that a con would not understand his humor, because most cons are oblivious to most of today's realities.

Dennis Miller and Jeff Foxworthy are their comedy icons. They couldn't tell you one comedian they like.

There is no such thing as an "appropriate" joke

Denise Miller uses too many 29 cent words for repubs to understand what the hell he is talking about.

The point is that lefty's get their news, talking points, and opinions from comedians, that is what's REALLY funny.

Whats even more funny is you think you've never said that before AND think its the truth. You need to stuff more straw into the pants leg bud

Louis CK makes fun of the world's realities. He is absolutely hilarious. It's not surprising that a con would not understand his humor, because most cons are oblivious to most of today's realities.

Dennis Miller and Jeff Foxworthy are their comedy icons. They couldn't tell you one comedian they like.

The difference is that we don't get our political opinions from them.

I bet you thought you heard something political in that clip didn't you? :lol:

The point is that lefty's get their news, talking points, and opinions from comedians, that is what's REALLY funny.

Whats even more funny is you think you've never said that before AND think its the truth. You need to stuff more straw into the pants leg bud

Wrong dumbass. I know I've said that before because the lefties are always quoting comedians as if it was fact. Lefties have also tried to argue that it was fact. they obviously believe it. You fail....again.

The difference is that we don't get our political opinions from them.

I bet you thought you heard something political in that clip didn't you? :lol:

If you don't understand the politics of color these days, you're even more ignorant that I'd previously accused you of being.

Congratulations to CC! He found a self-loathing Reactionary Liberal to trash white people.

Not like those aren't a dime a dozen....

Wrong dumbass. I know I've said that before because the lefties are always quoting comedians as if it was fact. Lefties have also tried to argue that it was fact. they obviously believe it. You fail....again.

Wow, you heard facts and politics in that clip that contained neither. Quite an imagination ya got there

Congratulations to CC! He found a self-loathing Reactionary Liberal to trash white people.

Not like those aren't a dime a dozen....

Yes he trashed white people...now take the fetal position and poke out your lip some more

Denise Miller uses too many 29 cent words for repubs to understand what the hell he is talking about.

i bet you dont understand them either.....29 cents is far up the scale from the 15 centers you are used too.....

i bet you dont understand them either.....29 cents is far up the scale from the 15 centers you are used too.....

now you see why he's not funny...

Wow, you heard facts and politics in that clip that contained neither. Quite an imagination ya got there

You're quite dense aren't you?

Did the slaves revolt?

Did they overthrow the whites and win their freedom?

Or did whites fight and die for black freedom?

How did blacks achieve the right to vote?

With violent revolution? Or did whites, who had the only right to vote at the time, elect legislators who favored and fought for equality?

Last edited:
Did the slaves revolt?

Did the overthrow the whites and win their freedom?

With violent revolution? Or did whites, who had the only right to vote at the time, elect legislators who favored and fought for equality?

If blacks gave up their victim schtick, they would have no schtick at all. And a brother's gotta have that big schtick. A schtick is oh so good for beating up people who have done nothing whatsoever to them.

Did the slaves revolt?

Did they overthrow the whites and win their freedom?

Both some whites and blacks played a part. Nat Turner revolted along with the slaves that left the plantation and fought with the North for their freedom. Malcolm X and Martin Luther King were both very instrumental parts of Blacks gaining the right to vote.

Forum List

Back