LOUIS CK on being White in America

The Northern Armies were 95% white.

The 14th Amendment, ratified and adopted by whites.

Those whites didn't have any skin in the game.

It didn't benefit them.

That's overstating it. Securing the rights and the principles envisioned by the founding fathers and enshrined in our most sacred documents certainly benefits ALL Americans.

Thats a bunch of BS. :lol: The didnt want the South to have all the power. They didnt want the south to form their own union Thats why they started declaring new states slave free and went to war.

Fact is that Lincoln would have had every right to have every officer that served in the Union Army, and joined the Confederacy executed for treason. The fact that he did not simply reflected his determination to keep the Union intact. And it was the Confedaracy that started the war. And lost it for the most obvious of reasons.

Black people just want a free ride and special rights.

They don't want to earn shit.

Really? I work where there are Americans of African ancestory working, also. They seem just as devoted to their jobs and families as the rest of us. We have a President of African ancestory that worked quite hard to achieve his present status.

If you have any Irish ancestory, you might check history. You will find that all that you state about blacks was also said of the Irish.

I'm getting ready to go to work to pay my mortgage, buy food and pay bills.

If I have all that fucking white privilege, why I'm I doing that?

For exactly the same reason that the Americans of African Ancestory that I work with do.

Really, if you feel so victimized, quit your job and go on welfare. Then you can find out about the real world.

For exactly the same reason that the Americans of African Ancestory that I work with do.

Really, if you feel so victimized, quit your job and go on welfare. Then you can find out about the real world.

really? so there is no such thing as white privilege asswipe?

Who's oppressing who???

A white man walks down a street and he becomes the victim of the knock out game.

Mulugeta Seraw, a 28-year old Ethiopian college student, was beaten to death with a baseball bat while walking home from work on this date in 1988 in Portland, Oregon, by a group of neo-Nazi skinheads. The killing of Mr. Seraw eventually led to a civil lawsuit that found Tom Metzger responsible for the hate crime through his hate literature that encouraged violence toward non-whites and his recruitment of the skinheads who killed Mr. Seraw. Using the legal doctrine of vicarious liability in the Seraw case, civil rights attorney Morris Dees successfully sued Metzger and his son John which financially crippled their neo-Nazi organization. The three men convicted in connection with Mr. Seraw's death were followers of the Metzgers' White Aryan Resistance neo-Nazi group. One of those men, Kenneth Mieske, was sentenced to life in prison after his conviction for using a baseball bat in the hate slaying of Mr. Seraw. Mieske died on July 26, 2011 at the age of 45 at Salem Hospital from complications of hepatitis C after falling ill at the Oregon State Penitentiary.
In Lodi, California on this date in 2007, Trent Martin, 22, was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon and making racial threats stemming from an attack on this date against a 17-year-old black male, Marcelous McKnight. Martin, a white man who pleaded not guilty to the charges two days after his arrest, struck the victim over the head with a bottle after yelling "white pride" and racial slurs at him after Martin and Charles Anthony "Tony" Bailey, 45, of Lodi, went to the black teen's house. Martin was arraigned on February 1, 2008. On January 18, 2008, hate crime charges were dropped against Bailey, but not against Martin. Judge Bob McNatt dropped that charge after hearing testimony from the victim. On April 1, 2008, Martin pleaded guilty to felony assault in exchange for the felony hate crime against him being dropped. Martin was given a six month jail sentence followed by five years on probation, but the following day (on April 2, 2008) he was re-arrested for public drunkeness after he refused to pay his bill or leave the La Fuente Restaurant. We do not have information about the outcome of the misdemeanor battery charge against Bailey for allegedly grabbing Mr. McNight's throat when the teenager answered his door.

On this date in 2008 in Manassas, Virginia, four individuals allegedly scrawled racial, religious, ethnic and sexual orientation slurs on over 100 vehicles in the areas of Wedgwood Drive, Trudle Place, Quail Run Lane and Remington Road. Arrested were Nathan Anthony McNeel, 21, a white man from Manassas, Adrian Mark Owens, 18, a white man from Manassas, Caitlin Marie Pilkington, 18, a white woman also from Manassas, and Edward Raul Madrid, 20, a white man with no known address. The four were charged with seven counts of destruction of property and one count of unlawful entry with intent to commit a hate crime.

August18

Those who hate, of whatever color, are a poison to this nation.

really? so there is no such thing as white privilege asswipe?

Get off it, you dumb fuck. When I was young, our President, General Powell, and so many other good citizens of this nation would have had to ride in the back of the bus, even in some northern cities. And lynchings were a weekend sport in the deep south.

Then he'll be living it up! The poorest people in society....What a funny thing to be jealous about

Inside joke?

How about linking to the thread.

it's either in the blacks dependent on govt thread or the whites dependent on govt thread

use the search function

I need the real name of the poster. I could not find "asslipius". Why be such a dick.

It was I. I told all of the white boys to step off criticizing Blacks unless they had permission from Blacks to do so. How are you going to give anyone advice on how to fix an issue if you first dont ask their permission to do it? Would you listen to someone that came up to you and started criticizing you about your lawn being unkempt especially if their lawn was not mowed themselves and they were the ones throwing dandelion seeds on your lawn? BTW too funny they thought I was white! :lol:

Last edited:
Would you listen to someone that came up to you and started criticizing you about your lawn being unkempt especially if their lawn was not mowed themselves?
Yes

I know you would Tank. I was asking someone else. A real man would tell that person to step off. I apologize in advance for your meekness Tank.
That person might have some good advice, but Negros like you already know everything.

I know you would Tank. I was asking someone else. A real man would tell that person to step off. I apologize in advance for your meekness Tank.
That person might have some good advice, but Negros like you already know everything.

How could that possibly be so if their lawn was also unkempt and they were throwing dandelion seeds on your lawn? What exactly would lead you to assume they had good advice?

How could that possibly be so if their lawn was also unkempt and they were throwing dandelion seeds on your lawn? What exactly would lead you to assume they had good advice?
Thats not what you first said, you're stupid

Thats not what you first said, you're stupid

That is what I first said. You quoted it earlier dumbass. Oh I did add the seeds part but that only adds to it. The sentiment is still the same.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back