Louisiana Bill Might Make It Possible For Sex Offenders To Be Castrated

I'm all for this but there has to be absolutely no question that they're guilty. As I know somebody who was wrongfully convicted once.

It really show just how fucked up the former confederacy is and why they will never join the rest of us in the 2000's.

Sex offender gets castrated....

The woman he raped is forced to carry her rape baby to term.

After his sentence is over....the castrated father can sue for custody

It really show just how fucked up the former confederacy is and why they will never join the rest of us in the 2000's.

Sex offender gets castrated....

The woman he raped is forced to carry her rape baby to term.

After his sentence is over....the castrated father can sue for custody
Ya…it makes no effing sense does it?

Rapist rape for a feeling of power and control, castration would do little to curb their need for control and power.

Rapist rape for a feeling of power and control, castration would do little to curb their need for control and power.

Yeah, but it would mean that they wouldn't be able to do anything about it though. Oh and what does abortion have to do with this? Asking this question to the people talking about it.

Last edited:
Lefties promote the castration of boys without parental permission but they draw the line at sex offenders. WTF?

Well I guess because the boys are WANTING this, the sex offenders are not. (I'm staying out of the "they aren't old enough to consent thing". That's beside the point.)

Yeah, but it would mean that they wouldn't be able to do anything about it though. Oh and what does abortion have to do with this? Asking this question to the people talking about it.
It's to show what a bunch of morons your kind are.

Perhaps we should make the marriage law minimum 28. It would help society. 30 even better.

In fact, it could make it worse. If the criminal feels that the woman was the reason he was castrated, the "rapes" could become far more brutal.

Forum List

Back