Louisiana Bill Might Make It Possible For Sex Offenders To Be Castrated

Yet you will never catch a white liberal elite holding Africans and Arabs accountable for their intolerance.
Africans and Arabs had several hundred years of Western people ruling them and are sick of it.
Their cultures are thousands of years old. So the last thing they want is white liberals telling them what customs and behavior is unacceptable.

Last edited:
Africans and Arabs had several hundred years of Western people ruling them and are sick of it.
Their cultures are thousands of years old. So the last thing they want is white liberals telling them what customs and behavior is acceptable.
Me too

Yet you will never catch a white liberal elite holding Africans and Arabs accountable for their intolerance.
Well .....
Their cultures are thousands of years old. So the last thing they want is white liberals telling them what customs and behavior is unacceptable.
An excellent point.

No one wants white liberals telling them what to do…. I agree with that. At the same time, white liberals hold everyone else more accountable.
That's worth some thinking. It seems to me that white liberals hold white men accountable for everything that ails people of colour, dogs, cats, the environment, and women - particularly feminists. Either it's something we did or something we ought to have done but didn't. :102:

Forum List

Back