Louisiana Lt Governor Crazy Billy Nungesser showed President Trump his pro-Trump socks

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is awesome!

Politics

D6jFQWnW4Ac79oi.jpg

Wacky socks worn by Lt. Gov Nungesser makes President Trump chuckle as he lands in Louisiana

So, every time Nungesser takes a step he is kicking Trump in the head. LOFL ..........

Can you imagine what Republicans would have done, during the Obama years, had some Democratic politico wore undergarments w/Obama's visage printed on it?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Can you imagine what Republicans would have done, during the Obama years, had some Democratic politico wore undergarments w/Obama's visage printed on it?

So now you're coming clean about your undershorts with Obama's face on them. That's kind of disturbing.

How old is this guy? I remember when politicians at least pretended to be grown-ups. They are supposed to be leaders.

It appears some did.

a96689_a453_underwear.jpg

ChdWd_LWMAApjYr.jpg

How old is this guy? I remember when politicians at least pretended to be grown-ups. They are supposed to be leaders.
Have no sense of humor, do you?

You are addressing a person who stops everything to watch reruns of "Airplane." The sign on my office door read "sexual harassment will not be reported. However, it will be graded."

I'm just not used to politicians who have no personal dignity or gravitas.

All in the eye of the beholder.
Perhaps there are those that find your brand of humor at work undignified...
Have no sense of humor, do you?

You are addressing a person who stops everything to watch reruns of "Airplane." The sign on my office door read "sexual harassment will not be reported. However, it will be graded."

I'm just not used to politicians who have no personal dignity or gravitas.

Forum List

Back