Louisiana wants to make abortion a crime of murder.

Some states allow prosecutors to charge residents with a crime if any part of the criminal act occurred within state lines. That could mean a web search, a phone call or a car ride that was part of a plan to seek legal abortion services elsewhere could lead to criminal charges.

Maybe you just don't realize how extreme the Republicans are. And while you say I'm making shit up and lying, Republicans are plotting. And ultimately they'll do everything I said they would.

So you're having a meltdown over DNC hyperbole warnings we're all going to die!!! I see why you're afraid ... you're nuts. That'll do it.

So how do you justify all the women and girls on our southern border your party are getting raped and sold into slavery and all the kids your party is killing with fentanyl?

That's not scary, huh, what's happening now. You're just having a conniption over what might happen

The contitution says nothing about eating, travel, pussy, vagina, or even womb, etc.

Republicans are making women 2nd class citizens.
That's pretty funny considering the guys who wrote the Constitution prevented women from voting or owning property even though their Constitution says nothing about pussy, vagina, blah blah blah.

Should women face life in prison for the crime of having an abortion?? Yes or NO ??

why put this on doctors, what about women, they can have the doctor to do what they want.
You will be pleased to know other Republicans introduced an amendment to that one Republican's bill which gutted the whole thing and no longer made abortion a crime of homicide.

The amendment overwhelmingly passed and the bill is effectively dead.

Hope you take time to praise those Louisiana Republicans who slapped down the one deranged one.

The bill as amended would not outlaw contraception, criminalize any aspect of in vitro fertilization or apply any criminal penalties to pregnant women.

Pattern is our currency is being destroyed
You poor people need to stop asking for raises. You're causing inflation.

Overall, realized CEO pay has skyrocketed 1,322% since the late 1970s through 2020, according to EPI, far outpacing wage growth of 18% over that same period.

You poor people need to stop asking for raises. You're causing inflation.

Overall, realized CEO pay has skyrocketed 1,322% since the late 1970s through 2020, according to EPI, far outpacing wage growth of 18% over that same period.
Stop virtue signaling leftist. No one cares about your virtue here.

The birth rate is going to decline now which is a good thing for the nation. People will be more responsible and less babies will now be conceived.
Biden has been making up for it with his southern border policies. All of those trafficked minors will end up in states that still have abortion on demand.

I could care less what happens. It's not my job as an american citizen to be concerned. Imagine how many people just don't care. Too busy working, I mean slaving a au.

The birth rate is going to decline now which is a good thing for the nation. People will be more responsible and less babies will now be conceived.
More unwanted children will be born. At least it’s happening mostly in red states.

I could care less what happens. It's not my job as an american citizen to be concerned. Imagine how many people just don't care. Too busy working, I mean slaving a au.
You’re not a young woman right? Or a person who sleeps with young women?

I can care about fiscal and social issues.

Dont forget trumps trade was with china produced 2.3% gdp. Then he dropped the ball and proved to be corrupt af so we voted for abt.

Just a reminder to everyone involved... in America, the only way abortion, or any other divisive issue should be solved is by legitimate political debate.

In that spirit ... just throwing a few things out there.

1. This issue will have to be decided by voters in each state. An end run around the voters by judicial fiat is not going to work.

2. Religion is an EXCELLENT way to decide the morality of abortion ... for EACH PERSON individually, according to the dictates of his or her faith. Because it's against your religion is a great reason for you not to have an abortion. It doesn't apply to anyone else.

3. There is no ultimate solution to this issue, Someone will always feel they aren't getting their way. There is no way the country will ever be unanimous on this issue.

4. As long as both sides use legal means to achieve the outcome, win or lose, we can feel grateful that we, as a country, acted with honor and respect.

5. Extremist demands from either side are counter-productive.
Just substitute "rape" for abortion, and see if your high-sounding rhetoric still works. If it doesn't, then it means people need to re-examine what abortion really is, versus, the clean sanitized 'woman's body' nonsense the left is trying to sell. As awful as rape is, abortion is far worse; it is the violent destruction of a living developing human being.

What an entitled, arrogrant and utterly wrong headed attitude. It so easy to see that you're a conservative, because you're so sure this has no impact on you.

The birth rate among poor people is going to go up. Rich people will go travelling and get an abortion. Only the poor will be stuck having babies they can't afford to raise. So the number of poor children with no opportunities, poor education, and poor parents will rise. They'll need more of YOUR tax dollars throughout their lives.

The crime rate went down substantially 20 years after Roe because women were no longer giving birth to babies they couldn't afford. That's done. Crime is going to go up, but you have years before that happens.

So men don't have to pay child support anymore? Awesome!

What do you mean "anymore"? They're not paying it now. That's why women aren't just having the babies and getting stuck with the bills.

Fewer than 40% of women are receiving court ordered child support, and it's not the rich kids that are getting shorted here, FuckFace!!Q!

What do you mean "anymore"? They're not paying it now. That's why women aren't just having the babies and getting stuck with the bills.

Fewer than 40% of women are receiving court ordered child support, and it's not the rich kids that are getting shorted here, FuckFace!!Q!
OK. well, those 40% don't have to pay anymore. Thanks!!1

OK. well, those 40% don't have to pay anymore. Thanks!!1

Congratulations on proving yourself to be a complete piece of shit who goes around irresponsibly fathering children, and then abandoning them. Time to start sterlizing men who don't financially support their offspring.

Forum List

Back