Louisiana wants to make abortion a crime of murder.

For argument's sake, let's say that Louisiana makes abortion illegal and treats it as murder.

If a woman lives in Shreveport, and travels to Houston to get an abortion, can the state of Louisiana charge her with murder if abortion is legal in Texas?
In reality no woman will be charged with murder for having abortion. That would be impossible.

LOL, you think you're not a Democrat, then you vomit Democrat talking points over and over, LOL
Oh I’m a democrat. Like a rich hollywood liberal no amount of money will get me to vote the dark side.

Actually, that’s not true. If I saw and believed republicans would benefit me financially, I would switch. I’m just not there yet.

Im getting close. So if republicans win control of everything and I benefit financially, I may sell out my fellow liberals for personal financial reasons.

So Athiest don't consider a life in the womb............hmmmm.

Go sacrifice a chicken and call me in the morning.
Life isn’t so precious we qualify this as murder.

They have now invented abortion at home pills. Sorry, you wont stop abortion. And I won’t stop you from murdering chickens.

So Athiest don't consider a life in the womb............hmmmm.

Go sacrifice a chicken and call me in the morning.
You know you are part of society that murders cows? We must get the Supreme Court to ban murdering cows. And we will execute you if we catch you murdering fish.

You know you are part of society that murders cows? We must get the Supreme Court to ban murdering cows. And we will execute you if we catch you murdering fish.
You scare me

Do you actually think anyone will listen to your ILLOGICAL rambling?

Life isn’t so precious we qualify this as murder.

They have now invented abortion at home pills. Sorry, you wont stop abortion. And I won’t stop you from murdering chickens.
They will have to leave the state and go to a blue shit hole now............They can stay as far as I'm concerned.........

Roe V Wade will not stop abortion. Will just make some take a bus to get it done.............OH WELL.......Maybe they should have used a fucking rubber.

And now you go off the deep end trying to troll away from the point that late term abortion is murder.

That is on you ...........Not me.......The fact you are for it shows me what you are.

They will have to leave the state and go to a blue shit hole now............They can stay as far as I'm concerned.........

Roe V Wade will not stop abortion. Will just make some take a bus to get it done.............OH WELL.......Maybe they should have used a fucking rubber.
Won't need a bus ticket. Mail order abortion in the privacy of your home. Take a few pills for 2 days baby go bye bye. Order over the internet. You can't stop it. And that's a good thing.

Oh I’m a democrat. Like a rich hollywood liberal no amount of money will get me to vote the dark side.

Actually, that’s not true. If I saw and believed republicans would benefit me financially, I would switch. I’m just not there yet.

Im getting close. So if republicans win control of everything and I benefit financially, I may sell out my fellow liberals for personal financial reasons.

You just continually vomit DNC talking points. It's not believable you aren't one

And now you go off the deep end trying to troll away from the point that late term abortion is murder.

That is on you ...........Not me.......The fact you are for it shows me what you are.
Oh late term? Have you ever heard the stories about why people have late term abortions? I'd opt for one too rather than raise a child like that. You guys are FREAKS! Kill it!

But I'm a Spartan. You know what we used to do with deformed babies? We threw them in the pit of death. Ever see 300?

Oh late term? Have you ever heard the stories about why people have late term abortions? I'd opt for one too rather than raise a child like that. You guys are FREAKS! Kill it!

But I'm a Spartan. You know what we used to do with deformed babies? We threw them in the pit of death. Ever see 300?
Bs Your side aborts perfectly healthy babies near 9 months and dont think twicw.

That is SICK

Bs Your side aborts perfectly healthy babies near 9 months and dont think twicw.

That is SICK
No they don't. Stop lying. That's not why people get late term abortions. You want to push around a mush brain the rest of your/it's life that's fine with me but not me. ABORT!

No they don't. Stop lying. That's not why people get late term abortions. You want to push around a mush brain the rest of your/it's life that's fine with me but not me. ABORT!
BS. And new laws can solve that anyway. If the mothers life is in danger via a Real Doctor then that shouldnt change. Please spare me the bs all late term have valid readons. That is Garbage

Forum List

Back