Louisiana wants to make abortion a crime of murder.

Well with you it's like I'm talking to Fox News or Rush Limbaugh from the great beyond.

Wow. Conservatives brainwashed me to be libertarian, amazing. Wouldn't they brainwash me to be conservative if they could? Why did they do that? Were they just fucking with me?

LOL. Now you're an eight year old. No I'm not, YOU are.

I've repeatedly pointed out you vomiting DNC talking points when you are vomiting DNC talking points, so you know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not interested in your eight year old no I'm not you are until you can name a few issues I'm conservative contradicting libertarian. So? You have nothing, don't you?

LOL. If you roll in a pig pen, you're going to smell like a pig. Just what you're doing with the Democrat party

BS. And new laws can solve that anyway. If the mothers life is in danger via a Real Doctor then that shouldnt change. Please spare me the bs all late term have valid readons. That is Garbage
Well please spare me the lie that women just decide at 7 months they no longer want the baby and that doctors help them get abortions that late in for no good reason, you liar.

Wow. Conservatives brainwashed me to be libertarian, amazing. Wouldn't they brainwash me to be conservative if they could? Why did they do that? Were they just fucking with me?

LOL. Now you're an eight year old. No I'm not, YOU are.

I've repeatedly pointed out you vomiting DNC talking points when you are vomiting DNC talking points, so you know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not interested in your eight year old no I'm not you are until you can name a few issues I'm conservative contradicting libertarian. So? You have nothing, don't you?

LOL. If you roll in a pig pen, you're going to smell like a pig. Just what you're doing with the Democrat party
Libertarians are just a different type of nut but they/you fall in the mix bag of nuts called Republicans. Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Bush, Tea Party Republicans, Trumpsters, Bushies.

The Libertarian party is for conservatives who can no longer vote Republican because they know deep down that party is shit. Just a little different twist. I like some of what I hear from the libertarian party. Not enough to buy that load of shit but you know.

The Republicans win if people vote GOP or 3rd party. Or when people don't show up to vote. So when you vote Libertarian, the Republican party will take that.

Well please spare me the lie that women just decide at 7 months they no longer want the baby and that doctors help them get abortions that late in for no good reason, you liar.
I day you are a liar. Only reason late term should be medical

Libertarians are just a different type of nut but they/you fall in the mix bag of nuts called Republicans. Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Bush, Tea Party Republicans, Trumpsters, Bushies.

The Libertarian party is for conservatives who can no longer vote Republican because they know deep down that party is shit. Just a little different twist. I like some of what I hear from the libertarian party. Not enough to buy that load of shit but you know.

The Republicans win if people vote GOP or 3rd party. Or when people don't show up to vote. So when you vote Libertarian, the Republican party will take that.

Right, you don't know what a libertarian is. You're just a communist who loves you some Democrats. That's as deep as it goes for you. And you think the BUSH'S are libertarian? You're a fucking idiot

LOL, you think you're not a Democrat, then you vomit Democrat talking points over and over, LOL

Some states allow prosecutors to charge residents with a crime if any part of the criminal act occurred within state lines. That could mean a web search, a phone call or a car ride that was part of a plan to seek legal abortion services elsewhere could lead to criminal charges.

Maybe you just don't realize how extreme the Republicans are. And while you say I'm making shit up and lying, Republicans are plotting. And ultimately they'll do everything I said they would.

The contitution says nothing about eating, travel, pussy, vagina, or even womb, etc.

Republicans are making women 2nd class citizens.
Nope, we gave women the right to vote and we freed the slaves.....all the dems do is spend taxpayer money on tranny surgeries.....No the Constitution doesn't say anything about those....which is where......states........drumroll........like Lousiana.....can make their own laws..........Penelope, it's taken almost a decade, but now you're getting the hang of this Federalism thing.

Listen asshole. No woman wakes up 7 months pregnant and gets an abortion just because she changed her mind. You fucking asshole.
BS. If its medical then no one is gonna really say no. Blue shit hole states make sure its legal and thats bs.

You just make excuses to be a barbarian

You're so easy.

You sound like you're about to have a stroke.

:clap2:
No but we will fight back. All I'm saying right now is I told you so. When you guys tried to lie after the Supreme Court ruling that this was just a states rights issue, I knew you were lying. And this is proof. You guys will do everything you can to make it a crime for a woman in your state to go outside your state and MURDER their fetus.

You're going to have a stroke when you fail. Clap Clap. LOL

BS. If its medical then no one is gonna really say no. Blue shit hole states make sure its legal and thats bs.

You just make excuses to be a barbarian
You and my nephew have swallowed lies if you think women and doctors abort babies at 7 months without a good reason. You're such an idiot, shut up. Please. It's a shame you get to vote

No but we will fight back. All I'm saying right now is I told you so. When you guys tried to lie after the Supreme Court ruling that this was just a states rights issue, I knew you were lying. And this is proof. You guys will do everything you can to make it a crime for a woman in your state to go outside your state and MURDER their fetus.

Keep 'em coming. You're entertaining. I'm a little bored today.

You and my nephew have swallowed lies if you think women and doctors abort babies at 7 months without a good reason. You're such an idiot, shut up. Please. It's a shame you get to vote
BS if its medically necessary no one is gonna do a damn thing about it. Far more than you claim just change their dang mind.

It is barbarism

So far looks like Trumpism is still winning. You though Hillary had it in the bag. Poor thing

Isn't interstate conspiracy to commit a crime (even a minor one) a federal felony (a leftover from the anti-war days)?

BS if its medically necessary no one is gonna do a damn thing about it. Far more than you claim just change their dang mind.

It is barbarism
I would LOVE to cut down on the number of abortions people get too.

1. Pay poor people enough they don't need to get an abortion. I bet very few women would get abortions if they could afford to keep the kid. I'd be much more on your side in a perfect world.

2. Make women who are on "welfare" and have 1 kid get fixed.

3. Offer free birth control with Obamacare

And all welfare should come out of your social security. If you took 5 years of welfare when you were young, rather than 67 your retirement is now 72.

There was a time we wanted more people. Have you seem the temperatures around the world? That's man made climate change. We need to cut the population in half imo. Especially poor people. Half the Republican party must agree with this. Your party must be split. The half that don't want poor people having lot of welfare kids and the NO ABORTIONS crowd.

I would LOVE to cut down on the number of abortions people get too.

1. Pay poor people enough they don't need to get an abortion. I bet very few women would get abortions if they could afford to keep the kid. I'd be much more on your side in a perfect world.

2. Make women who are on "welfare" and have 1 kid get fixed.

3. Offer free birth control with Obamacare

And all welfare should come out of your social security. If you took 5 years of welfare when you were young, rather than 67 your retirement is now 72.

There was a time we wanted more people. Have you seem the temperatures around the world? That's man made climate change. We need to cut the population in half imo. Especially poor people. Half the Republican party must agree with this. Your party must be split. The half that don't want poor people having lot of welfare kids and the NO ABORTIONS crowd.
More bs from you. Poor or rich no one made you spread your legs and get pregnant.

More money? How about govt stop destroying its value. Covid showed one thing clearly. That making more money doesnt improve your life if the costs of everything goes through the roof. Much of what the left wanted happened
Hourly wages went up, and daddy govt handing out inflated currency. We are worse off now than then because inflatiin ate it.

More bs from you. Poor or rich no one made you spread your legs and get pregnant.

More money? How about govt stop destroying its value. Covid showed one thing clearly. That making more money doesnt improve your life if the costs of everything goes through the roof. Much of what the left wanted happened
Hourly wages went up, and daddy govt handing out inflated currency. We are worse off now than then because inflatiin ate it.
Trump wanted to cause wages to rise too. Do you see the pattern yet? Probably not.

Forum List

Back