Love does not hurt

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
12347891_1024657490911471_9144220598116281372_n.jpg

To all of you at this time of year: Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah and Winter Solstice fyres and Kwazy Kwanza and Muslim Merriness and Unbelievers' Happy Day and Whatever to everybody. May next year be a good year for everyone. Cover your pain and make someone feel wonderful.

Fuckin Kwanza? How many dicks can you stick in that PC moonbat mouth?

Stupidity hurts fakey, and I must be a masochist because every time I open one of your threads several dozen brain cells commit suicide.

To all of you at this time of year: Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah and Winter Solstice fyres and Kwazy Kwanza and Muslim Merriness and Unbelievers' Happy Day and Whatever to everybody. May next year be a good year for everyone. Cover your pain and make someone feel wonderful.

If God is Love, God hurts...back to the drawing board, ay? :lol: (joking)

A1977 (Agnostic, for the record.)

-

A1977 (Agnostic, for the record.)-
You won't make a philosopher, I think; however, an agnostic can love just the same.

You won't make a philosopher, I think; however, an agnostic can love just the same.

Yeah, but "God is Love" and "God" does hurt people...ergo, Love hurts from the Christian perspective...but again I am an Agnostic... :)

-

Fuckin Kwanza? How many dicks can you stick in that PC moonbat mouth?

Stupidity hurts fakey, and I must be a masochist because every time I open one of your threads several dozen brain cells commit suicide.

Damn unbunch your panties you weirdo

Yeah, but "God is Love" and "God" does hurt people...ergo, Love hurts from the Christian perspective...but again I am an Agnostic... :)-
And that is why your are not a philosopher. You don't understand the nature of God, the characteristics of God, and the nature and characteristics of love. But do try.

Yeah, but "God is Love" and "God" does hurt people...ergo, Love hurts from the Christian perspective...but again I am an Agnostic... :)-
And that is why your are not a philosopher. You don't understand the nature of God, the characteristics of God, and the nature and characteristics of love. But do try.

God "busts dat *ss" in places in the Bible, like the Book of Revelation (as is commonly said, "Revelations.")

Read Revelations, God hurts, end of story.

-

God "busts dat *ss" in places in the Bible, like the Book of Revelation (as is commonly said, "Revelations.") Read Revelations, God hurts, end of story. -
You demonstrate why you are not a philosopher. :lol:

God "busts dat *ss" in places in the Bible, like the Book of Revelation (as is commonly said, "Revelations.") Read Revelations, God hurts, end of story. -
You demonstrate why you are not a philosopher. :lol:

Revelations demonstrates that God "busts dat *ss."

-

I understand what you said the first time, Anonymous1977, but repeating it does not make you right.

But if you don't love, then you won't feel envy or rejection..... !

Forum List

Back