Love it! Protesters drug off the road and half run over.

And you support him killing her right. You're right, I'm confused. You seem to think he shouldn't have killed her.

So you support the cop.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

I'm guessing you will do anything except answer "yes". Now show us all how right I am.
Progs were the ones who had the problem with Jan. 6. Watching what we see on TV and the media for years probably said everything in the streets and buildings is now accepted as normal. But we learned who the real privileged is.

Progs were the ones who had the problem with Jan. 6. Watching what we see on TV and the media for years probably said everything in the streets and buildings is now accepted as normal. But we learned who the real privileged is.
So you don't have a problem with Jan 6th? Telling. You want to shred the Constitution too.

It really sounds like youre describing yourself. Am i wrong?
some soldier you are LOL. you're not a Marine. you're a fucking petulant baby. and your physique is too small to be a marine anyway, that's how we know you're lying

No, i dont support him killing her. Had he opened the door and let them walk in like the other entrances did, we now know what would have happened... a few more selfies would have been on the internet. Thats it.

Are you fucking insane??

He should have opened the door to a violent mob so they could storm into the House chamber where some lawmakers & staff were still holed up??

No, i dont support him killing her.

Somebody flip-flopped on his position here.

1670529453591.png

Wow, this thread went to Ashleigh Babbitt quickly.

In this case, I think that the protesters certainly have the freedom to choose to air their grievances against the government by blocking traffic. They need to understand, though, that if they do make that choice, others may make the equally fervent choice to beat the living shit out of them, because they are the ones paying for the protesters' protest.

The car, though, is too much. That crosses the line into Assault with a Deadly Weapon (or whatever the UK and French equivalents are). That could kill someone.

Using force to get your kid to school on time, though, I'm kind of okay with.

You support him shooting her but not killing her?

Are you expecting him to shoot her in the leg or something?
I support not charging him, while NOT being happy about her death. Her death wasnt necessary. He fucked up, but thats just part of the job. We have to allow for mistakes.

I support not charging him, while NOT being happy about her death. Her death wasnt necessary. He fucked up, but thats just part of the job. We have to allow for mistakes.
How did he fuck up?

You said you're ok with him shooting her. And he did shoot her. Are you expecting him to shoot her but not kill her?

What mistake did he make?

How did he fuck up?

You said you're ok with him shooting her. And he did shoot her. Are you expecting him to shoot her but not kill her?

What mistake did he make?
He shot her before she made an aggressive move worthy of shooting her.

I see that Godboy ran away from this one.

When I asked him about this before, he said that he was ok with the shooting of Ashlii Babbitt. He said he thinks that they should be "mowed down". He also said he thinks all Jan 6 rioters should have been shot in the face.

1670529453591-png.736393

1671157478548.png

Now he says that he doesn't support him killing her. So let me see if I have this straight:

You support him shooting her. You want her and all of those rioters to be shot in the face. But...you don't want him to kill her?

When asked about clarifying this inconsistent position, Godboy ran off. Looks to me like he flip-flopped. According to his own words, that makes him a "weak pathetic loser".

Whoops. Caught you being full of shit huh?

I see that Godboy ran away from this one.

When I asked him about this before, he said that he was ok with the shooting of Ashlii Babbitt. He said he thinks that they should be "mowed down". He also said he thinks all Jan 6 rioters should have been shot in the face.

1670529453591-png.736393

View attachment 739015

Now he says that he doesn't support him killing her. So let me see if I have this straight:

You support him shooting her. You want her and all of those rioters to be shot in the face. But...you don't want him to kill her?

When asked about clarifying this inconsistent position, Godboy ran off. Looks to me like he flip-flopped. According to his own words, that makes him a "weak pathetic loser".

Whoops. Caught you being full of shit huh?
You should do a search of my posts on January 7th. You will see that i didnt like the shooting, but i still sided with the cop that shot her. Why are you so easily confused by such a simple thing?

Forum List

Back