Love to see the republicans prosecute every fbi agent within a rocks throw of jan6

It appears at least one of them was working for Russia. And what a coincidence, he just happened to be part of the FBI's Trump persecution. Shocker!

The WEF planned the Ukrainian war and even Alex Jones knew about it and called it several months earlier.

It can't happen for a couple of reasons. The weaponized Biden DOJ is aimed at republicans. It won't indict itself until a strong leader is elected.

Truth, you and Hillary will be hot.
In the fairy tale place with the guy with the horns where it is all fire but dark? Dark fire! Gotta love it. Lol.

ROFL.

You poor thing. You will never find enlightenment with the true God unless you dismiss these man written fairy tales.

Those with the courage and fortitude can find the path of truth.

I will continue to pray for you.

In the fairy tale place with the guy with the horns where it is all fire but dark? Dark fire! Gotta love it. Lol.

ROFL.

You poor thing. You will never find enlightenment with the true God unless you dismiss these man written fairy tales.

Tell him that Terry Pratchett writes about Dark Fire and Dark Light. He can learn more about it there.

There is a heaven and hell. Hillary sold her soul to the devil.
Remember how the Repukes tried to nail Hillary over Benghazi until she handed their asses back to them testifying for over 8 hours dragging Billy Goat Trey Gowdy's ass & the rest of them all over that hearing room?

How'd that work out?

Cummer, Gymmy Boy, Mikey & Stinkfanik will never learn because they're next to be sent packing with this impeachment

ROFL.

Your fairy tale of global warming is stolen from the truth of my real God. The difference is, the world will burn from our sins, not from just living a normal life.

If I was President I would fire any Justice Department employee and FBI agent that had any connection whatsoever in the investigation of the 1/6 protesters.

The FBI proved itself to be a enforcer of the Leftest shits that have turned this once great country into a Banana Republic. They violated their oath of office and need to go.

Also, anybody that had anything to do with the coup attempt against Trump with that fake Russia bullshit.

I think Trump will do that and also DeSantis but nobody else would have the courage. Certainly not the Nikki RINO bitch.

Forum List

Back