Love to see the republicans prosecute every fbi agent within a rocks throw of jan6

There is a heaven and hell. Hillary sold her soul to the devil.
The guy with horns?

Your false beliefs won't save you when your time comes.

I encourage to seek the one true God. He will embrace you.

I will pray for you.

but it will never happen from that spineless bunch
Prevailng attitude seams to be, if you were there you're automatically guilty. So the goose is good for the gander

One of the FBI agents who participated in the Trump/Russia hoax was sentenced to 4 years in prison...for spying for Russia:

Prove something for a change.

I know it's easier to make assumptions and to guess 'n stuff, but proving it to yourselves is not the same as ACTUALLY PROVING IT.

If someone broke the law, nail them. But you have to PROVE IT. In a COURT OF LAW.

Fer fuck's sake, does this conspiracy shit EVER get old?
This is magaturds' political football. They refuse to accept defeat. :rolleyes: So, I suppose it never gets old for them.

but it will never happen from that spineless bunch
Prevailng attitude seams to be, if you were there you're automatically guilty. So the goose is good for the gander

I would love see every lying, cheating MAGA MAGGOT who was part of 01-06 Insurrection thrown into a basement cell at Marion MaxQ for the rest of their shit sucking lives.

When the mob first began to attack police at the barricades the riot should have been prevented by a volley of bullets. To this day I find it remarkable the cops showed amazing restraint in a situation that called for the use of deadly force.

You guys investigated her for like a decade...nada.

That must be frustrating. Explains why you guys are always so angry.
To be fair Trump was more of a novice as a politician. Hillary has been around in some form since the 1970's and there is a lot of baggage in those years.

When the mob first began to attack police at the barricades the riot should have been prevented by a volley of bullets. To this day I find it remarkable the cops showed amazing restraint in a situation that called for the use of deadly force.
After the police fired rubber bullets at the peaceful protest and then threw tear gas, you think the Capitol Police (not cops) should of shot live bullets into the crowd. Had the FBI and BLM not been in the crowd inciting the riot they most likely would of. But they could not shoot FBI agents

They were Blinded by the White.

Forum List

Back