Love to see the republicans prosecute every fbi agent within a rocks throw of jan6

I had a relative like you. So sad. Hang in. Good bye.
1702737675372.png

If I was President I would fire any Justice Department employee and FBI agent that had any connection whatsoever in the investigation of the 1/6 protesters.

The FBI proved itself to be a enforcer of the Leftest shits that have turned this once great country into a Banana Republic. They violated their oath of office and need to go.

Also, anybody that had anything to do with the coup attempt against Trump with that fake Russia bullshit.

I think Trump will do that and also DeSantis but nobody else would have the courage. Certainly not the Nikki RINO bitch.
So you think people who break the law shouldn’t be prosecuted if they’re Republicans.

Your fairy tale of global warming is stolen from the truth of my real God. The difference is, the world will burn from our sins, not from just living a normal life.
Please point out where I have ever talked about global warming.

Are you just making stuff up now?

It's not a good look.

Not making anything up. You're a liberal and being one you have to believe made up global warming.
That isn't part of the definition of liberal.

As a matter of fact here is a list of the worlds religions and I don't see global warming as one.

You are making stuff up about me and you are making up your own definitions of words and you are making up your own religions.

You are pretty bad at this.

but it will never happen from that spineless bunch
Prevailng attitude seams to be, if you were there you're automatically guilty. So the goose is good for the gander

Republicans are prosecutors now? :heehee:

That isn't part of the definition of liberal.

As a matter of fact here is a list of the worlds religions and I don't see global warming as one.

You are making stuff up about me and you are making up your own definitions of words and you are making up your own religions.

You are pretty bad at this.
Do you believe global warming is a real danger?

I think we as humans just living our lives cannot affect the climate. So no.
That doesn't really have anything to do with global warming. Global warming can be natural or man exacerbated.

There is no reasonable rejection that global warming is occurring; anyone can read a historical temperature graph and see an increase over time in recorded history....Unless of course trumpsters are claiming that data is false and is part of a deep state operation to control people for the NWO or some other crazy right wing contention? Is that what this is?

The debate is what is causing the increase in temperatures or even if this is a natural phenomena at all.

That doesn't really have anything to do with global warming. Global warming can be natural or man exacerbated.

There is no reasonable rejection that global warming is occurring; anyone can read a historical temperature graph and see an increase over time in recorded history....Unless of course trumpsters are claiming that data is false and is part of a deep state operation to control people for the NWO or some other crazy right wing contention? Is that what this is?

The debate is what is causing the increase in temperatures or even if this is a natural phenomena at all.
What a history of 175 years of temperature records? Lol

Forum List

Back