Low Approval Rating for Trump is Questionable

Conservative does not equal Republican, you silly.

Trump is a demlite, not a conservative.

SCOTUS is centrist right not conservative.

Congress is centrist right not conservative.

And the pendulum will swing again as you well know.
Seeing the world as you would like it to be. Ah yes. We won't interfere. You could even go watch Stephen Colbert's nightly cryfest if you like. Not my problem. :biggrin:

Conservative does not equal Republican, you silly.

Trump is a demlite, not a conservative.

SCOTUS is centrist right not conservative.

Congress is centrist right not conservative.

And the pendulum will swing again as you well know.
Seeing the world as you would like it to be. Ah yes. We won't interfere. You could even go watch Stephen Colbert's nightly cryfest if you like. Not my problem. :biggrin:
You are such a snow flake. No repeal and replace on day one, actually not at all. No wall. No tax reform. Investigations of RussiaGate everywhere. It's getting worse every day for you guys, protectionist.

Absolutely not. You are a leech, clearly.
I have no idea what you're talking about, and neither does anyone else here (including you) :biggrin:
Clearly he missed the part that you are 70.
Little douche.
His age is immaterial. protectionist has been a leech all of his life. And the Alt Right defend the leech because he is on their side. They are a cultural and social and political leech infection in America.

I have no idea what you're talking about, and neither does anyone else here (including you) :biggrin:
Little douche.
His age is immaterial. protectionist has been a leech all of his life. And the Alt Right defend the leech because he is on their side. They are a cultural and social and political leech infection in America.

Sorry.
I'm not privy to the intel you allegedly have.
But even if I did, he said he was 70 , which to me, means he is retired and more than likely home during the hours some polling companies may call in order to acquire the 'numbers' they need for a client.

Little douche.

Sorry.
I'm not privy to the intel you allegedly have.
But even if I did, he said he was 70 , which to me, means he is retired and more than likely home during the hours some polling companies may call in order to acquire the 'numbers' they need for a client.
Possibly, but I treat him as he treats. He is indeed a leech. Look up the term as a verb.

You are such a snow flake. No repeal and replace on day one, actually not at all. No wall. No tax reform. Investigations of RussiaGate everywhere. It's getting worse every day for you guys, protectionist.
Name calling now ? You guys are pitiful. So far Trump has been doing a terrific job, despite Democrat obstructionism.

"Catch & release" is over, and deportations are quietly and quickly proceeding.

Military & VA are being $trengthened

Repeal & replace will happen, all in good time.

Muslim ban will happen as soon as new SCOTUS picks are in place.

Corporate tax is being lowered to 15% (10% less than China), and US businesses will be returning.

Outsourcing is being defeated, and US jobs are being saved (ex. Carrier, Ford, Boeing)

The wall will be getting built, and Mexico will reimburse (@ #14 Billion)

Obama was in office 8 years. Trump has been only 2 months. Relax. Sit back and enjoy, the marvelous transformation we are witnessing.
biggrin.gif

Possibly, but I treat him as he treats. He is indeed a leech. Look up the term as a verb.
Despite your derangement, I am addressing your strange description of me as a leech. I challenged you to explain that. So far you've punked out. Seems to me, your support of the Democrats makes YOU a leech, or at least you support the high welfare leeching they support.

Forum List

Back