Low Gas Prices, Yay! OPEC's worst nightmae.

$2.18 a mile from home. Just north of Twin Cities.

Helps my bottom line. Meaning I have more cash to spend on a purchase I would otherwise not have made.
Win for me, win for the product I may otherwise not have purchased.

Win for everybody! :113:

$2.18 a mile from home. Just north of Twin Cities.

Helps my bottom line. Meaning I have more cash to spend on a purchase I would otherwise not have made.
Win for me, win for the product I may otherwise not have purchased.

Remember the last time gas prices approached this level? Fall of 2008. Somehow when I think of the end of that year I don't think about how much I saved on gas versus the first part of the same year.

Just sayin', you and I may be saving personally at the gas pump but the same canary in the coal mine says GTFO of the stock market.

Gas is falling, thank you Mr. Trump.

Presidents have nothing to do with gas prices. Never did. International trading determines that.

I remember Pelosi ripping Bush for high gas prices and left wing nuts praising Obama for low gas prices. It’s gotta be true.

Praise Mr. Trump for low gas prices! What a great job he has done!

Perhaps you do, but Pelosi was spewing bullshit. So was Romney in the 2012 campaign. Oil prices are set by international traders on the international market. Presidents have jackwagon to do with that. Unless they want to nationalize and internalize the oil bidness, that's how it's always worked.

There's a reason that rightwinger thread called "Obamagas" was put up. It's satire. May I suggest you look to factual history rather than pandering politicians for your determining how stuff works.

Feel free to essplain to the class how a President tweaks the world oil market. And if he can, why he didn't do so two years ago.

Presidents have nothing to do with gas prices. Never did. International trading determines that.

I remember Pelosi ripping Bush for high gas prices and left wing nuts praising Obama for low gas prices. It’s gotta be true.

Perhaps you do, but Pelosi was spewing bullshit. So was Romney in the 2012 campaign. Oil prices are set by international traders on the international market. Presidents have jackwagon to do with that. Unless they want to nationalize and internalize the oil bidness, that's how it's always worked.

There's a reason that rightwinger thread called "Obamagas" was put up. It's satire. May I suggest you look to factual history rather than pandering politicians for your determining how stuff works.

Feel free to essplain to the class how a President tweaks the world oil market. And if he can, why he didn't do so two years ago.

Essplain? What the hell is essplain?

Perhaps you should go back and read the thread from two years ago.

Thank you Mr. Trump!

Thank you Mr. Trump!

This thread did not exist two years ago. Go ahead, check me.

Meanwhile I take it you decline to essplain WTF you're 'thanking' Rump for. After all that would involve actually essplaing something he did, which you can't do.

Thank you Mr. Trump!

Meanwhile I take it you decline to essplain WTF you're 'thanking' Rump for. After all that would involve actually essplaing something he did, which you can't do.

I wrote in rightwingnuts thread on his satire, look it up and just as he did then, I do today, thanks for the laugh.

Thank you Mr. Trump!

Thank you Mr. Trump!

I wrote in rightwingnuts thread on his satire, look it up and just as he did then, I do today, thanks for the laugh.

Thank you Mr. Trump!

Oh I see --- when you post "thank you Mr. Rump" you're being sarcastic.

I just have trouble imagining the perpetually-angry Jack Webb ever saying something funny.

Thank you Mr. Trump!

Thank you Mr. Trump!

I just have trouble imagining the perpetually-angry Jack Webb ever saying something funny.

You really didn’t know Jack Webb then.

According to Peggy Webber he was quite the cut up on the set and a very loyal friend.

Gas is pretty cheap right now, and something tells me it's going to drop a bit, even. :dance:

Here's why:

"August saw the largest annual increase in U.S. oil production in 98 years, according to government data."

Trump is pumping!

The article is a good read. Oil production in the US is back!

Something I wasn't sure I'd ever see again after Carter stopped all the wells in Texas.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

2 bucks a galon paid tonight. Merry Christmas! Made me so happy I made some fudge for friends, gunna use the gas to go deliver.

Gas is pretty cheap right now, and something tells me it's going to drop a bit, even. :dance:

Here's why:

"August saw the largest annual increase in U.S. oil production in 98 years, according to government data."

Trump is pumping!

Something I wasn't sure I'd ever see again after Carter stopped all the wells in Texas.

2 bucks a galon paid tonight. Merry Christmas! Made me so happy I made some fudge for friends, gunna use the gas to go deliver.

Awesome! I wonder if they'll ever drop the price on quarts of oil back down. :mad:

They set those prices when it was $110 a barrel and I haven't seen any relief there yet.

Thank you Mr. Trump!

Thank you Mr. Trump!

You really didn’t know Jack Webb then.

According to Peggy Webber he was quite the cut up on the set and a very loyal friend.

I knew that one was coming.

Johnny Carson breaks character a couple of times but Webb stays in his natural deadpan.

Thank you Mr. Trump!

Trump has enabled this oil boom, faggot Pogo. Sorry you don't like that and are butthurt, but it is what it is.

Our energy policy now kicks ass. If we can only stop cities like L.A. and NYC from banning the internal combustion engine that would be great. We have plentiful, cheap, clean domestic fossil fuels. LET'S USE IT!

Here's why:

Trump is pumping!

Awesome! I wonder if they'll ever drop the price on quarts of oil back down. :mad:

They set those prices when it was $110 a barrel and I haven't seen any relief there yet.
I am due for a change real soon that would be nice.

Here's why:

Trump is pumping!

Thanks for doing the hard work Obama. More Great Douche taking credit for the work of a better black man.

OBAMA: From 9.5 DOWN TO 3.5= a full 6 points on the chart
The Great Douche: From 3.5 DOWN TO 2.25 maybe? = a full 1.25 points on the chart.

upload_2018-12-11_18-37-8.png

Forum List

Back