Low Gas Prices, Yay! OPEC's worst nightmae.

Trump's policies create more U.S. SUPPLY as we are now drilling, fracking, digging etc more fossil fuel than ever. More SUPPLY keeps energy prices lower, especially DOMESTIC SUPPLY. So yes, Trump has something to do with this. But yes, it is a GLOBAL MARKET where due to Trump there is now more GLOBAL SUPPLY.

Thank our oil companies too! They suffer very low gross margin PERCENTAGES (profits) to bring us energy.

Again, Presidents have no control over "US supply" or "global supply" or the price at the pump. That's done by, perhaps you've heard of these, "OIL COMPANIES" and the international market.

And oil companies don't work for Presidents or for countries, neither the ones in which they're based or the ones where they sell. Their allegiance is to their stockholders. That's the way the world works and unless you want to nationalize the oil bidness, that's how it will continue to run.

Not directly. However, their policies can affect the fuel market.
Or did you not realize that most sentient Americans already know that you fucking attempting-to-be-patronizing-fucking dumbass asshat!

Oh yeah, you're ..

Well, you're not as half as smart as you think you are.

Exactly what is it about everybody having lower fuel prices that makes you so butthurt?
all you have to do, is go back to the liberal mantra of life. If a liberal can NEVER find happiness, then everyone else HAS to be unhappy too. That is FAIRNESS, so people who can have more money for themselves and not high energy prices, just infuriates those miserable wretches, even more...

Pogo has never officially expressed a political affiliation. However, actions speak volumes louder than words. ;)

Trump's policies create more U.S. SUPPLY as we are now drilling, fracking, digging etc more fossil fuel than ever. More SUPPLY keeps energy prices lower, especially DOMESTIC SUPPLY. So yes, Trump has something to do with this. But yes, it is a GLOBAL MARKET where due to Trump there is now more GLOBAL SUPPLY.

Thank our oil companies too! They suffer very low gross margin PERCENTAGES (profits) to bring us energy.

Again, Presidents have no control over "US supply" or "global supply" or the price at the pump. That's done by, perhaps you've heard of these, "OIL COMPANIES" and the international market.

And oil companies don't work for Presidents or for countries, neither the ones in which they're based or the ones where they sell. Their allegiance is to their stockholders. That's the way the world works and unless you want to nationalize the oil bidness, that's how it will continue to run.

Or did you not realize that most sentient Americans already know that you fucking attempting-to-be-patronizing-fucking dumbass asshat!

Oh yeah, you're ..

Exactly what is it about everybody having lower fuel prices that makes you so butthurt? And yes, the lower fuel prices are due to Trump's economic policies. It's allowing Exxon to start opening up old wells in Texas, for example.

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT. Oil doesn't work that way. Exxon opens up old wells because it wants to and leaves wells unworked because it doesn't want to. Nobody's slowing that down or speeding that up except how much profit Exxon figures it can make from tapping this well or capping that one. And that profit comes from anywhere, including here, or China, or India, wherever the market dictates.

Oil companies don't work at the pleasure of a fucking president. It's the other way around.

Oh yeah, you're ..

Exactly what is it about everybody having lower fuel prices that makes you so butthurt? And yes, the lower fuel prices are due to Trump's economic policies. It's allowing Exxon to start opening up old wells in Texas, for example.

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT. Oil doesn't work that way. Exxon opens up old wells because it wants to and leaves wells unworked because it doesn't want to. Nobody's slowing that down or speeding that up except how much profit Exxon figures it can make from tapping this well or capping that one. And that profit comes from anywhere, including here, or China, or India, wherever the market dictates.

Oil companies don't work at the pleasure of a fucking president. It's the other way around.

Whatever, attempted spinner tard. GTFO my thread, you're stinking up the place with your flatulence.

Fuel prices are lower, they are going to stay lower (See why in OP link), which is good for everybody, and you can go shove a cactus up your ass, k?

Oh yeah, you're ..

Whatever, attempted spinner tard. GTFO my thread, you're stinking up the place with your flatulence.

Fuel prices are lower, they are going to stay lower (See why in OP link), which is good for everybody, and you can go shove a cactus up your ass, k?

The moral here, Maid Marion, is the same as always ----- post mythological bullshit on this board, and someone who knows better will not hesitate to bust it for the bullshit it is.

Oh yeah, you're ..

The moral here, Maid Marion, is the same as always ----- post mythological bullshit on this board, and someone who knows better will not hesitate to bust it for the bullshit it is.

Trump policies are what's driving the fuel boom, faggot. He said he was going to do that, and it's happening, and I'm glad it is.

I'm also happy for my fellow Americans, especially the ones up north that need heat right about now.

You can sour grapes and deny all you want, but that don't change how it is, baby.

Oh yeah, you're ..

Trump policies are what's driving the fuel boom, faggot. He said he was going to do that, and it's happening, and I'm glad it is.

I'm also happy for my fellow Americans, especially the ones up north that need heat right about now.

You can sour grapes and deny all you want, but that don't change how it is, baby.

Boy, what'd I just tell you?

You wanna mix it up in here, confine yourself to topics where you know how they work or else you gonna be made to look silly. Free tip for the day.

Not directly. However, their policies can affect the fuel market. Or did you not realize that most sentient Americans already know that you fucking attempting-to-be-patronizing-fucking dumbass asshat!

Oh yeah, you're ..

You wanna mix it up in here, confine yourself to topics where you know how they work or else you gonna be made to look silly. Free tip for the day.

If you knew half of what you think you know you'd still be half as stupid as this one....

alexandria_ocasio-cortez_3.jpg

Not directly. However, their policies can affect the fuel market. Or did you not realize that most sentient Americans already know that you fucking attempting-to-be-patronizing-fucking dumbass asshat!

Oh yeah, you're ..

Free tip from me to you, fuck off, this is more of a current events/informative thread. This is real and happening, you're just a butthurt asshat.

If you knew half of what you think you know you'd still be half as stupid as this one....

I'd wager he's actually a tad smarter than that one..maybe. My prediction: Once she sees the ugliness there, she will change. For the good or bad remains to be seen.

Last edited:

I'd wager he's actually a tad smarter than that one..maybe. My prediction: Once she sees the ugliness there, she will change.

I doubt it...more of an annoying ass

Funny how the last several posts all butthurt that I called the bluff of the fake how-oil-works story, post all about their own butthurt and nothing about refuting anything about how oil works.

My work is done here.

Funny how the last several posts all butthurt that I called the bluff of the fake how-oil-works story, post all about their own butthurt and nothing about refuting anything about how oil works.

My work is done here.

Is your chessboard strut done now, pigeon?

Warning: I has a BB gun.

Wow. Just paid $2.66 in PA, and wasn’t completely disappointed. I remember
$.99 a gallon very briefly in 2003 when Bill Clinton was around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your iphone is a ghey device that tracks everything you do. Prove me wrong.

I do wtf I want on the internet since...1997, get some of that!

You don't understand the freedom I have, boy.

Not getting the reference?

Using a sub-par device to post things on the internet?

Yeah, I understand it, gimps. You are tards.

Not getting the reference?

Using a sub-par device to post things on the internet?

Yeah, I understand it, gimps. You are tards.

The gimps sleeping.

Gas prices are going down, and gonna stay down! :5_1_12024:

Thanks, Obama!

Owait..I mean Trump! :abgg2q.jpg:

$2.18 a mile from home. Just north of Twin Cities.

Helps my bottom line. Meaning I have more cash to spend on a purchase I would otherwise not have made.
Win for me, win for the product I may otherwise not have purchased.

Forum List

Back