Low Gas Prices, Yay! OPEC's worst nightmae.

Gas prices will get lower as pipelines and refineries come online.

Kinda off-topic, but steel is coming back, too. :113:
Maybe the Pissburg Kneelers could start to respect the country that allows all of them to make millions of dollars too....

Pittsburgh won't be as dominant in the steel industry as it once was. Plants are opening in other states.
What steel mills are you under the impression are being opened?

AP FACT CHECK: Trump says US Steel opening mills. Not so.

Oh, you wanna play, huh? You see, the difference between me and you is that I don't need AP or Politifact to tell me a damn thing. I can do my own research.

Georgetown Steel Mill reopens after 3-year closure

Some Steel and Aluminum Makers to Restart Plant Operations Amid Tariff Plans

https://www.chron.com/business/ener...-expansion-of-Baytown-steel-mill-12781887.php

Gerdau steel plant in Baldwin sold

^33 plants there.

ArcelorMittal to open manufacturing plant in Detroit, create at least 120 jobs

I think this is the one I read 1st:

Arkansas steel mill plans $1.2B expansion, 500 new workers

Anyways, all it takes is a little diligence and thinking to provide proof, baby.

And there you go! Steel is coming back. :dance:

33+ plants. Now slither back under your rock with your talking points, boy.
I suggest you read your links -- it doesn't support your Trump worship delusions...let's take Georgetown for instance..

Purchased by a foreign company and was done a full year beforehand -- that is not the same as a new steel mill opening because of your daddy trump....

and Baytown is a Indian owned steel mill -- so in that case, I guess globalism is good -- but Trump had zero to do with that decision too

I actually remember gas below a dollar, even up in Massachusetts in the late 90's, but that was before the war in Iraq... it was a hornets nest... or the Genie out of the bottle that could not be put back in....

Since then, it has never been cheap.... even now.... it's cheaper, much cheaper than our highs, but by no means is it cheap gas....

It'll go down a little more..hard to get sub $1 gas when the Fed and State take that much in some places.

This has to be good for texas and other oil reliant states for revenue.

It's good for everyone.

Gas prices will get lower as pipelines and refineries come online.

Kinda off-topic, but steel is coming back, too. :113:
Maybe the Pissburg Kneelers could start to respect the country that allows all of them to make millions of dollars too....

Pittsburgh won't be as dominant in the steel industry as it once was. Plants are opening in other states.
What steel mills are you under the impression are being opened?

AP FACT CHECK: Trump says US Steel opening mills. Not so.

Oh, you wanna play, huh? You see, the difference between me and you is that I don't need AP or Politifact to tell me a damn thing. I can do my own research.

Georgetown Steel Mill reopens after 3-year closure

Some Steel and Aluminum Makers to Restart Plant Operations Amid Tariff Plans

https://www.chron.com/business/ener...-expansion-of-Baytown-steel-mill-12781887.php

Gerdau steel plant in Baldwin sold

^33 plants there.

ArcelorMittal to open manufacturing plant in Detroit, create at least 120 jobs

I think this is the one I read 1st:

Arkansas steel mill plans $1.2B expansion, 500 new workers

Anyways, all it takes is a little diligence and thinking to provide proof, baby.

And there you go! Steel is coming back. :dance:

33+ plants. Now slither back under your rock with your talking points, boy.
I suggest you read your links -- it doesn't support your Trump worship delusions...let's take Georgetown for instance..

Purchased by a foreign company and was done a full year beforehand -- that is not the same as a new steel mill opening because of your daddy trump....

and Baytown is a Indian owned steel mill -- so in that case, I guess globalism is good -- but Trump had zero to do with that decision too

I've read all of them. Now stop twatting up my thread or GTFO.

Steel producer Nucor announces new steel mill in Sedalia

New steel mill coming to Cuyahoga Heights, will create 25 jobs

I can do this all day, and you can go "nuh-uh" all day.

It won't change the facts, though.

If you want your nose rubbed in it, I can certainly oblige.

Last edited:
I actually remember gas below a dollar, even up in Massachusetts in the late 90's, but that was before the war in Iraq... it was a hornets nest... or the Genie out of the bottle that could not be put back in....

Since then, it has never been cheap.... even now.... it's cheaper, much cheaper than our highs, but by no means is it cheap gas....

It'll go down a little more..hard to get sub $1 gas when the Fed and State take that much in some places.

This has to be good for texas and other oil reliant states for revenue.

It's good for everyone.

You clearly don’t understand oil prices and domestic production.

On average, as of April 2012, state and local taxes add 31.1 cents to gasoline and 30.2 cents to diesel for a total US average fuel tax of 49.5 cents (cpg) per gallon for gas and 54.6 cents per gallon (cpg) for diesel.
National and State Gas Taxes (Fuel Taxes) in the United ...
www.gaspricewatch.com/web_gas_taxes.php
When Obama decided to necessarily skyrocket energy prices, I gave up my 7 passenger minivan for something a little more gas friendly. Went from 17 mpg city/22 mpg hwy to 48 mpg city and highway and a lot more sexier car. Of course when I did this, gas went back down to just over $2.20 a gallon, so I guess I affected the economy with my purchase. I have made my house very energy efficient and the temp here tonight will be in the 30s in Florida. Gee I sure am glad of climate change...

untitled.png

On average, as of April 2012, state and local taxes add 31.1 cents to gasoline and 30.2 cents to diesel for a total US average fuel tax of 49.5 cents (cpg) per gallon for gas and 54.6 cents per gallon (cpg) for diesel.
When Obama decided to necessarily skyrocket energy prices, I gave up my 7 passenger minivan for something a little more gas friendly. Went from 17 mpg city/22 mpg hwy to 48 mpg city and highway and a lot more sexier car. Of course when I did this, gas went back down to just over $2.20 a gallon, so I guess I affected the economy with my purchase. I have made my house very energy efficient and the temp here tonight will be in the 30s in Florida. Gee I sure am glad of climate change...

View attachment 230163

30s? No, No other side of I-10 for me. Brr! :eusa_naughty:

I'm ascared of that! :eek:

Gas is pretty cheap right now, and something tells me it's going to drop a bit, even. :dance:

Here's why:

"August saw the largest annual increase in U.S. oil production in 98 years, according to government data."

Trump is pumping!

The article is a good read. Oil production in the US is back!

Something I wasn't sure I'd ever see again after Carter stopped all the wells in Texas.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Yep. Down to 2.44$ here was as high as 2.75$ just 2 weeks ago...got it for 2.27$ near interstate few days ago.

View attachment 230163

I have a nice warm house that is very energy efficient, have a woman to snuggle up with, just a dandy well time. Reminds me of the rapist tune. That ole Ricardo Mantilban sure had a way with women....

Baby It's Cold Outside is Actually A Song About Rape

Gas is pretty cheap right now, and something tells me it's going to drop a bit, even. :dance:

Here's why:

"August saw the largest annual increase in U.S. oil production in 98 years, according to government data."

Trump is pumping!

Something I wasn't sure I'd ever see again after Carter stopped all the wells in Texas.

Yep. Down to 2.44$ here was as high as 2.75$ just 2 weeks ago...got it for 2.27$ near interstate few days ago.

Read the article, things are getting better. :beer:

View attachment 230163

I have a nice warm house that is very energy efficient, have a woman to snuggle up with, just a dandy well time. Reminds me of the rapist tune. That ole Ricardo Mantilban sure had a way with women....

Aw crap, SJWs got ahold of a song.

What if they get ahold of "Lick it up"? :eek:

:aargh:

View attachment 230163

Aw crap, SJWs got ahold of a song.

What if they get ahold of "Lick it up"? :eek:

:aargh:

There are sooo many songs out there that would just blow the top off of any Feminazi SJW. Here is another one, if you like country...

Here's why:

Trump is pumping!

I paid $2.09 today at Sam's club... It is almost at 2007 prices of $1.87 and this is really throwing a thorn into Obama's legacy, as he necessarily wanted energy prices to sky rocket....President Trump is going to give everyone, even liberals are very Merry Christmas, now they can have more spending money instead of gas money that is wasted....

Once again for the übermorons ---- gas prices are determined on the international m arket. Rump has jack shit influence on that.

Here's why:

Trump is pumping!

Now why exactly would I want to click on a link asking if I'm a "robot"? Your ways are strange to us.

Gas prices haven't decreased, or increased. They've been stable lately. And if that changes to the down side, OPEC simply cuts back its production and goes to lunch. That's what a cartel does.

Who's "us"? You got a wocket in your pocket?

It's fine by me if you choose to remain willingly ignorant. :dunno:

I won't miss a meal or a wink of sleep over it. :04:
DOOD.

You just posted a link to "Are you a robot?". And then you did it again.

Why should anybody read your posts, if you don't even read them?

Here's why:

Trump is pumping!

Now why exactly would I want to click on a link asking if I'm a "robot"? Your ways are strange to us.

Gas prices haven't decreased, or increased. They've been stable lately. And if that changes to the down side, OPEC simply cuts back its production and goes to lunch. That's what a cartel does.

Who's "us"? You got a wocket in your pocket?

It's fine by me if you choose to remain willingly ignorant. :dunno:

I won't miss a meal or a wink of sleep over it. :04:
DOOD.

You just posted a link to "Are you a robot?". And then you did it again.

Why should anybody read your posts, if you don't even read them?

All you need to know from that link is:

And that this will be a lasting trend. Not a good time to buy oil futures, because the price is bound to drop more.

There, "Mr. Earl Bidness" Pogo.

It pains you that more people are working and gas is cheaper for everybody, huh? Why?

Trump's policies create more U.S. SUPPLY as we are now drilling, fracking, digging etc more fossil fuel than ever. More SUPPLY keeps energy prices lower, especially DOMESTIC SUPPLY. So yes, Trump has something to do with this. But yes, it is a GLOBAL MARKET where due to Trump there is now more GLOBAL SUPPLY.

Thank our oil companies too! They suffer very low gross margin PERCENTAGES (profits) to bring us energy.

Trump's policies create more U.S. SUPPLY as we are now drilling, fracking, digging etc more fossil fuel than ever. More SUPPLY keeps energy prices lower, especially DOMESTIC SUPPLY. So yes, Trump has something to do with this. But yes, it is a GLOBAL MARKET where due to Trump there is now more GLOBAL SUPPLY.

Thank our oil companies too! They suffer very low gross margin PERCENTAGES (profits) to bring us energy.

Again, Presidents have no control over "US supply" or "global supply" or the price at the pump. That's done by, perhaps you've heard of these, "OIL COMPANIES" and the international market.

And oil companies don't work for Presidents or for countries, neither the ones in which they're based or the ones where they sell. Their allegiance is to their stockholders. That's the way the world works and unless you want to nationalize the oil bidness, that's how it will continue to run.

"We" do not get a "supply" OK? "We" do not drill, "We" do not refine, "We" do not transport or distribute. OIL COMPANIES do that. Not "We".

Again, Presidents have no control over "US supply" or "global supply" or the price at the pump. That's done by, perhaps you've heard of these, "OIL COMPANIES" and the international market.

And oil companies don't work for Presidents or for countries, neither the ones in which they're based or the ones where they sell. Their allegiance is to their stockholders. That's the way the world works and unless you want to nationalize the oil bidness, that's how it will continue to run.

Not directly. However, their policies can affect the fuel market.
Or did you not realize that most sentient Americans already know that you fucking attempting-to-be-patronizing-fucking dumbass asshat!

Oh yeah, you're ..

Well, you're not as half as smart as you think you are.

Exactly what is it about everybody having lower fuel prices that makes you so butthurt? And yes, the lower fuel prices are due to Trump's economic policies. It's allowing Exxon to start opening up old wells in Texas, for example.

Not directly. However, their policies can affect the fuel market.
Or did you not realize that most sentient Americans already know that you fucking attempting-to-be-patronizing-fucking dumbass asshat!

Oh yeah, you're ..

Well, you're not as half as smart as you think you are.

Exactly what is it about everybody having lower fuel prices that makes you so butthurt?
all you have to do, is go back to the liberal mantra of life. If a liberal can NEVER find happiness, then everyone else HAS to be unhappy too. That is FAIRNESS, so people who can have more money for themselves and not high energy prices, just infuriates those miserable wretches, even more...

Forum List

Back