loyalty pledge

socks-hillary-clinton-250x200.jpg

Have you guys seen the pictures of trump and his supporters doing loyalty pledges. They extend their right arm out and pledge to support Donald in the election... Seriously, he has to be messing with his supporters right now. "can I get these guys to give me a nazi salute?"

If I wasn't on my phone is post them

Yes this has been posted already but worth repeating.

Can you imagine, Romney HAS to be sitting at home watching this thinking 'this guy has his supporters giving him the Zeig Heil salute and he's leading the polls.

Watch this, if 1933 doesn't come to mind you don't know history.

WATCH: Donald Trump Supporter Yells ‘Sieg Heil’ at Protester During Rally

Clearly this has its roots in Rump's finger-length inadequacy thing.
psy.gif

That's actually how Trump comes up with his policy plans.
It's an accurate description of this thread.

What kind of psycho gets people to "solemnly swear" to vote for him in the first place? This is America. You either vote for someone or not. You don't swear anything to politicians.
You don't get the point that they are making fun of the GOP on taking the pledge......LOL

Neither Trump nor his supporters are 'Nazis.'

Trump and his supporters are of course wrong on most – if not all – the issues, and as already correctly noted support for Trump manifest in some aspects as a cult following, which explains why Trump supporters are oblivious to the fact that their candidate is wrong on most – if not all – the issues.

While I dislike Trump as much as the next guy, and while I believe a Trump Presidency would be just as disastrous for this country as a Hillary Presidency,

Disasterous? Why? Wants to stop illegal immigration, Try to bring back MFG jobs, clean up some tax mess, put more money in eveyones' pocket, keep out rabid muslim savages, close down some worthless GOVT departments. Gee, that so horrible of him. You folks is nuts.

What kind of psycho gets people to "solemnly swear" to vote for him in the first place? This is America. You either vote for someone or not. You don't swear anything to politicians.
You don't get the point that they are making fun of the GOP on taking the pledge......LOL
Whatever the case, the pictures are embarrassing for Trump. Hundreds of supporters raising their right hand at him? That only looks like one thing. And all these photos of individual politicians raising their arm doesn't look like it.

Drones do.

Because this is the part they don't get:

man-refuses-to-salute.jpg
That guy probably ended up dead.

Raise your right hand and repeat after me.........

Do you swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth so help me god......................

Naw.........never seen anybody do that...................geesh.

:lame2:
eagle, i'm worried about you....

raising a right hand and saying an oath IS NOT even close to the same gesture as raising the right arm in those pictures.... WHY did they all raise their right arms in the heil hitler position? Were they TOLD to raise their right hand to pledge OR were they TOLD to raise their right arms to pledge their commitment to him, like the heil hitler gesture, which it appears to be the latter?

Trump is really playing with the followers to see how far they will go in their support....or he is the most arrogant man on earth...

this is not a joke and is NOT funny...be careful...

Do you swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth so help me god......................

raising a right hand and saying an oath IS NOT even close to the same gesture as raising the right arm in those pictures.... WHY did they all raise their right arms in the heil hitler position? Were they TOLD to raise their right hand to pledge OR were they TOLD to raise their right arms to pledge their commitment to him, like the heil hitler gesture, which it appears to be the latter?

Trump is really playing with the followers to see how far they will go in their support....or he is the most arrogant man on earth...

The only thing you need to worry about is if you actually think it's real...............OMG................the only lunatics are the ones who are trying to sell this crap.

The only thing you need to worry about is if you actually think it's real...............OMG................the only lunatics are the ones who are trying to sell this crap.
oh, ok....you say it's photo shopped?

Forum List

Back