LSU student is raped by 4 guys then dies by a car crash

I’m asking, did the Alleged rapist run over her or did you get hit by another car

Them putting her out on the street like that in her condition is criminal negligence.

According to what I've been able to figure out so far from the various articles, it went something like this............

Dudes offered her a ride and she got in. She was also drunk as hell. The guys in the back decided to try to take advantage of her in a seriously inebriated state. She got pissed, an argument ensued, and she said to let her out and she would call an Uber.

She was standing on the side of the road when she was struck by a different driver who according to the reports was NOT inebriated or impaired, and the driver that struck her called 911 as soon as the accident happened.

She died from being struck by a car.

I learned that the hard way. It was a three wheeled Honda 250R ATC. First time I ever rode it I missed a turn and dropped about 20 feet into a drainage creek. The machine was relatively OK after the crash except for the clutch cable, but I ended up in the ER. :(
Ah! 3-wheelers! They called me "U-Boat Captain".

I killed a couple when they got stuck in mud after being submerged. I killed one, brought it back to life, then killed another one.

I made it through that spot a few times, too. I guess it depended on how torn up it was and the water level.

Last edited:
According to what I've been able to figure out so far from the various articles, it went something like this............

Dudes offered her a ride and she got in. She was also drunk as hell. The guys in the back decided to try to take advantage of her in a seriously inebriated state. She got pissed, an argument ensued, and she said to let her out and she would call an Uber.

She was standing on the side of the road when she was struck by a different driver who according to the reports was NOT inebriated or impaired, and the driver that struck her called 911 as soon as the accident happened.

You make it sound like there was no sex involved. I don't think that was the case.

An average person who weighs 280 lbs would have to drink 23 drinks in an hour to get to this level.

And that is a lot of booze. The joint should definitely not served an underaged patron that much hooch.

The place will be SUED

Well, the whole racist thread was just thrown under the bus

You make it sound like there was no sex involved. I don't think that was the case.

I stated that the guys in the back seat tried to take advantage of her intoxicated state, and an argument ensued, resulting in her getting out of the car. While there may have been sexual contact, apparently she came out of her stupor long enough to decide that's not what she wanted, and got out of the car to get an Uber, where she was struck by another driver.

Dunno if there was actual penetration sex, or just feeling her up, but apparently, SOMETHING happened to cause her to get into an argument and get out of their car to try to get an Uber.

People who are seriously drunk (like this girl was with a 0.319 BAC) will make seriously wrong decisions that they would never do sober.
It's a wonder she was responsive at all Biker

my personal 'best' in the field was somewhere in the 5's , the woman chugged down a 5th

she stopped breathing on the way to the ER.....

~S~

my personal 'best' in the field was somewhere in the 5's , the woman chugged down a 5th

~S~

You know, you bring up an interesting point. People who are severely intoxicated CAN die from alcohol poisoning, or from very minor incidents while they are severely inebriated. I wonder......would she have survived being struck by the car if she had only been mildly drunk, or sober?

~S~
Her BAC was higher than mine's ever been. That's "probably gonna die anyway" territory.

That's more than the girl who used do the beer bong things used to do and get all fucked up.

And it will go down in the books as a "drunk driving" incident according to special interest groups like MADD, even though the driver was not drunk.

Her BAC was higher than mine's ever been. That's "probably gonna die anyway" territory.

That's more than the girl who used do the beer bong things used to do and get all fucked up.

Even in my drunkest and wildest days, I doubt I could have hit over 0.20 (and in my younger days, I could drink a LOT of beer)..................0.319? That's just nuts in anyone's book.

And it will go down in the books as a "drunk driving" incident according to special interest groups like MADD, even though the driver was not drunk.

If MADD puts that down as a "drunk driving" incident, they need to seriously look at their organization.

Even in my drunkest and wildest days, I doubt I could have hit over 0.20 (and in my younger days, I could drink a LOT of beer)..................0.319? That's just nuts in anyone's book.

No one could drink enough beer to reach those numbers. That's like 3 six packs in an hour. The carbonation would be enough that you could never hold it down.

To reach those kinds of blood levels, you probably are talking about vodka or gin.

If MADD puts that down as a "drunk driving" incident, they need to seriously look at their organization.
They falsely label any "alcohol related" incident as "drunk driving". They will dishonestly use the terms interchangeably. It's all about the money. It's called corruption.

No, it won't. As she was not driving or was hit by a drunk driver.

Jesus. Which voodoo queen put the hex on her?

The bartenders who served her have probably already been fired.

I don't give a shit where your joint is, you don't overserve minors to this extreme.
She could have been with a group who provided her with drinks. She could have never approached the bartenders.

She could have been with a group who provided her with drinks. She could have never approached the bartenders.

Maybe if she was sitting at a table instead of at the bar?

But even then , the bartenders would see how much booze they were pouring to these minors.

Forum List

Back