LSU's Angel Reese won't accept Jill Biden apology: 'We'll go to the Obamas'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is one butt hurt ho!

LSU forward Angel Reese appeared to be burnt up about the suggestion first lady Jill Biden made about the possibility of inviting Iowa to the White House for its run to the national championship. "I'm not gonna lie to you, I don't accept the apology because of, you said what you said. ... I said what I said. And like, you can't go back on certain things that you say," Reese said Tuesday on the "Paper Route" podcast. "I mean, you like felt like they should've came because of sportsmanship, right? They can have that spotlight. We'll go to the Obamas, we'll see Michelle, we'll see Barack."

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=286759

Yeah, but instead of taking the high road, she continues being classless.
excuse me? what was classless about it? The classless remark came from the freakin FIRST lady. This shows maturity, standing up and setting boundaries on behavior that won't be tolerated by this racist admin

excuse me? what was classless about it? The classless remark came from the freakin FIRST lady. This shows maturity, standing up and setting boundaries on behavior that won't be tolerated by this racist admin

She just continues to display this huge chip on her shoulder.

Fuck the high road.

She was singled out for her actions because she is black while the white player that did the exact same thing faced no backlash at all.

Then Dr Jill made it worse.

IMO, she was "singled out" mainly because it was the championship game, and not about her race.
Had Clark followed Reece around the court taunting her, she would have been called out as well.

IMO, she was "singled out" mainly because it was the championship game, and not about her race.
Had Clark followed Reece around the court taunting her, she would have been called out as well.

Clark did the same thing at the end of the SC game. Reece even used the same hand gestures that Clark used.

Forum List

Back