LSU's Angel Reese won't accept Jill Biden apology: 'We'll go to the Obamas'

IMO, she was "singled out" mainly because it was the championship game, and not about her race.
Had Clark followed Reece around the court taunting her, she would have been called out as well.
Clark just ignored her
So she kept carrying on

I can't believe this is serious news.

Back in the day,visiting the WH & being congratulated by the President used to mean something, primarily because the Presidrnt used to be someone who was respected.

Tbe man in the WH today is a Constitution & law-violating rotting sack of corrupt, criminal, compromised oatmeal, and both he and his eife are racists.

All that aside, a college basketball player is offended and doesn't want to go to the WH...

Okay...AND?!

Next!

I can't believe this is serious news.

Back in the day,visiting the WH & being congratulated by the President used to mean something, primarily because the Presidrnt used to be someone who was respected.

Tbe man in the WH today is a Constitution & law-violating rotting sack of corrupt, criminal, compromised oatmeal, and both he and his eife are racists.

All that aside, a college basketball player is offended and doesn't want to go to the WH...

Okay...AND?!

Next!
Actually, it was Trump that winning teams turned down a White House visit

Good for her. Jill was way out of line with her suggestion.
Lol, what the hell did I miss last night? I wake this morning LSU is pissed at Jill Biden. The righties are pissed at Bud light. People in my hometown are closing business due to an approaching thunderstorm. What the hell?

Lol, what the hell did I miss last night? I wake this morning LSU is pissed at Jill Biden. The righties are pissed at Bud light. People in my hometown are closing business due to an approaching thunderstorm. What the hell?

No one cares about your hometown.

IMO, she was "singled out" mainly because it was the championship game, and not about her race.
Had Clark followed Reece around the court taunting her, she would have been called out as well.
Of course, but Clark would not have acted ghetto, because she isn't ghetto.

She doesn't want to, because you elected a white trash pedophile with a racist wife.
Are you ever capable of staying on topic?
Talk about the actions of Clark and Reese.

Clark did it FIRST, then Reese did the exact same thing.

Overblown, Stockton, Bird, Laimbeer, Jordon, Payton......all talked trash and nobody cared.

Forum List

Back