LSU's Angel Reese won't accept Jill Biden apology: 'We'll go to the Obamas'

Honestly, I doubt that Clark is upset at all about what happened, these things do happen in sports, but in a championship game that is not over (but already decided), this is just low class behavior. People try and defend her as though race has anything to do with it. If Clark did the same thing, people would definitely call her out on it.

If she were doing it in the championship game, she would have been called out.

Yes, but it wasn't the championship game.
hahaha so? It seems you all will jump through any measure of hoops (no pun intended) to defend the white girl, and justify your bigotry against the woman of color for DOING the SAME THING

She didn't get in anyones face. She didn't direct it to someone standing next to her. Like most people, I don't find the topic worthy of a deeper discussion on race or how athletes act because I still don't care about women's basketball.
I don't disagree with your last point....but you are still using this as a platform to attack a woman of color for standing up for herself against bigoted attacks from the White House....so we get why you are here

I don't disagree with your last point....but you are still using this as a platform to attack a woman of color for standing up for herself against bigoted attacks from the White House....so we get why you are here
There's always trash talk, both men and women's basketball. Clark does and did it, so did LSU and Reese. I just think Reese overdid things a tad, she clearly made her point, maybe just leave it at that.

Lol, so all this hoopla over a couple of hand jesters? Lol, big time support for chaos theory. Real time witness of a butterfly wing creating a hurricane. I am starting to think people have way to much time on their hands

There's always trash talk, both men and women's basketball. Clark does and did it, so did LSU and Reese. I just think Reese overdid things a tad, she clearly made her point, maybe just leave it at that.
that’s how it should of been…

Yeah, but instead of taking the high road, she continues being classless.
Still young and dumb, I don't blame Reese for that. Maturity will kick in at some point.
I think it was wrong what Jill said. I do blame her for that, she's old enough to know better.

Are you sure she pointed to her ring finger in the SC game? I think she was doing the "you can't see me" hand gesture, but I don't believe she was pointing to her ring finger like Reece did.
Unless she was planning to get married, it makes no sense to point to your ring finger in a non-championship game

Of course, but Clark would not have acted ghetto, because she isn't ghetto.
You know how those darkies are....ghetto...

Getting in players face in the middle of a championship game (or seconds after they won)......her parents obviously did raise her right...

This is one butt hurt ho!
I agree with her, but I also see her as an entitled crybaby. Nevertheless ... if Jill is going to stand by her logic then there are probably 10 or 20 teams that should be invited. Standard practice is to invite the winners.

Forum List

Back