LSU's Angel Reese won't accept Jill Biden apology: 'We'll go to the Obamas'

Are you ever capable of staying on topic?
Talk about the actions of Clark and Reese.

Clark did it FIRST, then Reese did the exact same thing.

Overblown, Stockton, Bird, Laimbeer, Jordon, Payton......all talked trash and nobody cared.

I don't care either, about both of them.

But the topic of this thread is one of the players refusing to go to the WH to see the racist, white trash Bidens, which I also support. No one with any self-respect should be in the same room as that racist, redneck, criminal family.

Caitlyn Clark has been a class act through it, Reese is just being black

Get mad I don't care. It's a reality

Yeah, Caitlyn Clark was a real class act when she was waving her hand around pointing at her ring finger in the final minutes of the SC game.

But a black person does the exact same thing and they are just being black.

It is always good when people let their racism slip out

Caitlyn Clark has been a class act through it, Reese is just being black

Get mad I don't care. It's a reality
Unknown.jpeg
images-2.jpeg

Is there a difference in "Class" in these two photos?

Sad that ALL you SassyIrishLass see is color.
What is marvin martian thoughts on SassyIrishLass comment, of Clark has been a class act, while Reese is just being black.

Yeah, Caitlyn Clark was a real class act when she was waving her hand around pointing at her ring finger in the final minutes of the SC game.

But a black person does the exact same thing and they are just being black.

It is always good when people let their racism slip out

Are you sure she pointed to her ring finger in the SC game? I think she was doing the "you can't see me" hand gesture, but I don't believe she was pointing to her ring finger like Reece did.

Honestly, I doubt that Clark is upset at all about what happened, these things do happen in sports, but in a championship game that is not over (but already decided), this is just low class behavior. People try and defend her as though race has anything to do with it. If Clark did the same thing, people would definitely call her out on it.

Clark has stated she has no interest in it and leave Reese alone

Maybe you should catch up, Winnie
You can't, you're seizing on the racist angle like a good little leftist
How am I being racist or 'seizing on the racist angle.'

Pretty sure you are comparing two exact same gestures by women of different races as unequal gestures, where the white girl is a class act and the black girl is just being black.

You said the quiet part out loud, then you try to turn it on me.
Nice try, now go put on your white hood.

Honestly, I doubt that Clark is upset at all about what happened, these things do happen in sports, but in a championship game that is not over (but already decided), this is just low class behavior. People try and defend her as though race has anything to do with it. If Clark did the same thing, people would definitely call her out on it.

Why did they not call her out during the National Semi Final game?

Are you sure she pointed to her ring finger in the SC game? I think she was doing the "you can't see me" hand gesture, but I don't believe she was pointing to her ring finger like Reece did.
I never saw Clark point to the ring either.
Reese saw what Clark did, she did the exact same thing back, then added the ring gesture, because guess why, she's saying 'Look who has a ring.'

Angel and Moochelle would be snatching each other's wigs lol.

Forum List

Back