LSU's Angel Reese won't accept Jill Biden apology: 'We'll go to the Obamas'

Clark was just showboating. Reece was being a douche on the court and in her press conference. It’s going to be interesting to see if the Obamas meet with them.

This is one butt hurt ho!
Hilarious!

Bunch-o-racists celebrating the bad behavior of a Black woman because she's almost a rude and classless as they.

Hilarious.

Totally expected from the Deliverance bunch but still funny.

I'll bet you're calling her "one of the good nigras" aren't you,

Destroyed what should have been a great economic recovery post 08 and ushered in the widespread pussification of our society via woke bullshit and political correctness. Hecwas TERRIBLE but Biden has surpassed his incompetence
:slap:

The point is, in the championship game a lot more people were watching, and there was a lot more press involvement, thus why it's likely there was a bigger deal made of Reece's taunting.
you’ll have to show me the ratings. i doubt too many more people tuned in to the women’s title game that didn’t watch the final four

as far as press i doubt it…the press even wrote articles on Clark’s hand wave but celebrated it

Iowa’s win over Louisville was far more historic in terms of the game. They ended louisville historic run

nobody made a big deal because she was a white girl

Hilarious!

Bunch-o-racists celebrating the bad behavior of a Black woman because she's almost a rude and classless as they.

Hilarious.

the racist are the ones that think her behavior was bad

Clark was just showboating. Reece was being a douche on the court and in her press conference. It’s going to be interesting to see if the Obamas meet with them.

So it's "showboating" when it's a white player, but a "douche" when it's a black player.

I wonder if the tables were turned and Clark exhibited the same behavior in an Iowa win against LSU just what others would be saying about her.

you’ll have to show me the ratings. i doubt too many more people tuned in to the women’s title game that didn’t watch the final four

as far as press i doubt it…the press even wrote articles on Clark’s hand wave but celebrated it

Iowa’s win over Louisville was far more historic in terms of the game. They ended louisville historic run

nobody made a big deal because she was a white girl

It's true, white women deserve to be held high, while the darkies should be kicked to the curb.

Hilarious!

Hilarious.

No, I think she's "one of the bad nigras".

Mean ole Black Ho gonna continue to do mean ole Black Ho things.

However, I have to give it to the Potatohead family. They try to be super woke but they even fuck that up.

Like Obama said in the only thing he ever got right in his life : "never underestimate the ability of Joe Potatohead to fuck something up".

So it's "showboating" when it's a white player, but a "douche" when it's a black player.
What the did was not the same. Reece followed Clark up and down the court taunting her. Clark didn’t do that. Nothing to do with race.

What the did was not the same. Reece followed Clark up and down the court taunting her. Clark didn’t do that. Nothing to do with race.

Exactly
There is a difference between making a gesture at mid court and following someone around and taunting six feet away

Jill Biden meant well in trying to “Make everyone winners”
It was a stupid offer but was not done with malice

Reese is acting like a spoiled Diva

Exactly
There is a difference between making a gesture at mid court and following someone around and taunting six feet away

Jill Biden meant well in trying to “Make everyone winners”
It was a stupid offer but was not done with malice

Reese is acting like a spoiled Diva
following someone up and down the court is called defense in basketball

keep making excuses for your white girl

Exactly
And now Reece thinks she’s too good to meet with Biden. She’s decided she’s going to meet with Obamas. Good luck with that. She thinks she’s important enough to meet with whomever she wants to

Forum List

Back