LSU's Angel Reese won't accept Jill Biden apology: 'We'll go to the Obamas'

You need to shut up while you’re only 6 feet deep. Clark did NOT do the exact same thing Reese did, no matter how much your thug defending ass claims it to be so. Reese has always been a poor sport, and while Clark remains one of the most popular players in her sport, Reese will be forever known as a ghetto bitch. It’s always good to see your racism come out.

Go fuck yourself.

Reese has more NIL contracts than any other college basketball player, male or female. After leading her team to the championship and being named the MOP, her contracts jumped from around 300 grand to more than 800 grand.

You know how those darkies are....ghetto...

Getting in players face in the middle of a championship game......her parents obviously did raise her right...

Go fuck yourself.

Reese has more NIL contracts than any other college basketball player, male or female. After leading her team to the championship and being named the MOP, her contracts jumped from around 300 grand to more than 800 grand.

Stop lying

Stop lying

Reese, nicknamed “Bayou Barbie,” has 17 different NIL sponsors, which is the most among all men’s and women’s college basketball players, and it’s the fifth-most sponsors of any collegiate athlete, according to an NIL report by Sponsors United.

Reese, nicknamed “Bayou Barbie,” has 17 different NIL sponsors, which is the most among all men’s and women’s college basketball players, and it’s the fifth-most sponsors of any collegiate athlete, according to an NIL report by Sponsors United.

Must be little nils. Given she's millions behind a score of others

I just took you out at your feeble knees and stop cutting off posts that prove it you sorry fck

You gave a link to a football player to prove a college basketball player has more NIL contracts?

Are you so fucking stupid you do not know the difference between football and basketball?

You gave a link to a football player to prove a college basketball player has more NIL contracts?

Are you so fucking stupid you do not know the difference between football and basketball?

Good gawd. Brony James makes 3 mil plus and I have no idea how many separate endorsements he has.

Likely more than 17.

You're picking fly shit out of pepper....fckn leftists

Good gawd. Brony James makes 3 mil plus and I have no idea how many separate endorsements he has.

Likely more than 17.

You're picking fly shit out of pepper....fckn leftists

Look bitch, you called me a liar. Yet I proved I did not lie so you keep pulling shit out of your ass to try and cover for it.

So to use the word you are too much of a pussy to type out....GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Look bitch, you called me a liar. Yet I proved I did not lie so you keep pulling shit out of your ass to try and cover for it.

So to use the word you are too much of a pussy to type out....GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Ya mad, Old Man?

Lol cool your old jets

Reese isn't even in the top ten in deals.

Now tuck your little wiener in your panties

Go fuck yourself.

No asswipe, you can go fuck yourself you racist, ignorant POS. And how much do you think Clark, who’s much more popular, a better player, and not a shit like you or Reese could get? Maybe she’s more concerned with playing (she’ll be a top 3 pick next year, more than that thug will ever be) than plugging everything under the sun. By the way, Olivia Dunne has contracts worth $3.3 MILLION. So Reese isn’t even the big dog atl her own school. Now cry how those companies are racist because Dunne is white.

Last edited:
The real issue is that Angel Reese was jealous of all the media attention Clark was getting and people claiming Clark was the best woman player in the country

Hence her…Ha! Ha! I got a ring
Hey moron, Clark IS the best player in the country. Hence her receiving that particular award.

Forum List

Back