LSU's Angel Reese won't accept Jill Biden apology: 'We'll go to the Obamas'

Exactly
There is a difference between making a gesture at mid court and following someone around and taunting six feet away

Jill Biden meant well in trying to “Make everyone winners”
It was a stupid offer but was not done with malice

Reese is acting like a spoiled Diva
she should get an oscar for acting that well

The real issue is that Angel Reese was jealous of all the media attention Clark was getting and people claiming Clark was the best woman player in the country

Hence her…Ha! Ha! I got a ring

Yes, she sure did. The win pumped her NIL earning from less than 300 grand to up around the 800 grand mark.

How much did you make this year?
I have no issue with that. I have an issue if I am the one where someone parasites off me. Let people pay for the sports they want and let others have a lower cable bill if they do not want it. The people who love all the sports can pay for it. There is nothing wrong with this. Same with all of the fake news channels, religious channels, and other groupings. Make individual channels from groupings available also.

The real issue is that Angel Reese was jealous of all the media attention Clark was getting and people claiming Clark was the best woman player in the country

Hence her…Ha! Ha! I got a ring
wow....just wow....the depth the dembots will go to defend this racist attack by the White House...sad

Yeah, Caitlyn Clark was a real class act when she was waving her hand around pointing at her ring finger in the final minutes of the SC game.

But a black person does the exact same thing and they are just being black.

It is always good when people let their racism slip out
You need to shut up while you’re only 6 feet deep. Clark did NOT do the exact same thing Reese did, no matter how much your thug defending ass claims it to be so. Reese has always been a poor sport, and while Clark remains one of the most popular players in her sport, Reese will be forever known as a ghetto bitch. It’s always good to see your racism come out.

read the OP
What is there for Reece to take offense to? Jill Biden doesn’t owe that entitled brat any apology. If Biden thought it was a good idea to invite both teams that doesn’t take anything away from the winning team.

What? No, she a strong, independent, courageous, african american woman with a bright future....not surprised you are coming out here to attack her for calling our your racist plantation boss and his family.
Why didn't you tell the Trump Humper OP that when he called her a "HO"?

I have no issue with that. I have an issue if I am the one where someone parasites off me. Let people pay for the sports they want and let others have a lower cable bill if they do not want it. The people who love all the sports can pay for it. There is nothing wrong with this. Same with all of the fake news channels, religious channels, and other groupings. Make individual channels from groupings available also.

This might blow your tiny little mind, but you do not have to get cable TV.

What is there for Reece to take offense to? Jill Biden doesn’t owe that entitled brat any apology. If Biden thought it was a good idea to invite both teams that doesn’t take anything away from the winning team.
i’m not surprised…racist tend not to see their racism

Forum List

Back