Lucky Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
archangel said:
honesty...is not your agenda...just making points...and I am being honest!

I accepted Cp's apology..he was a man....you on the other hand are conceded to say the least!

Who is it you think I'm getting points from for stating an opinion <b>which you <u>asked</u> for?</b> Why did you ask, if you were only willing to accept what you wanted to hear, rather than what someone actually thought?

-Cp said:
I don't think Shattered is conceded at all Arch...

You do have to understand - from a woman's perspective - it can seem a bit odd, in this day and age, to be sending pics of one's kids/grandkids etc to strangers...

I had a pm going with gop jeff...you then pm'd me and asked for a pic...I was not aware that mods were not screened..I will be careful in the future...!

Tell ya what, to make things right, I'll post up MY pics, mmkay? ;)

Even though he *did* ask for an opinion, I don't think there is anything wrong with sending the photo to Jeff and -Cp. At the end of the day, both of them are honest good guys who wouldn't do anything creepy (at least I don't think) with a photo of Arch's granddaughter. He sent it pm, didn't post it for the world to see. No big deal. I'd have done the same thing had both of them asked.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
-Cp said:
Too bad - they wouldn't wanna see my pics..:D

Here ya go folks... :)

Guess who is who?

Attachments

• $_cp_d.jpg
    $_cp_d.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 55
-Cp said:
Tell ya what, to make things right, I'll post up MY pics, mmkay? ;)

I guess that was past tense...there was a honor code..and people in charge had to meet a higher standard...sorry... guess I was wrong...carry on with the bimbos though!

Said1 said:
Even though he *did* ask for an opinion, I don't think there is anything wrong with sending the photo to Jeff and -Cp. At the end of the day, both of them are honest good guys who wouldn't do anything creepy (at least I don't think) with a photo of Arch's granddaughter. He sent it pm, didn't post it for the world to see. No big deal. I'd have done the same thing had both of them asked.

:)

Indeed...'ya gotta trust SOMEBODY' is my motto...or, one of them :)

Said1 said:

I knew there was a woman in here with common sense...I authorized gop jeff to post it...it was a modest pic to say the least!

Said1 said:

It wasn't who he sent it to that make me wonder.. It was the fact that he referred to his grandaughter not as "pretty", or "beautiful", but as "hot", and THEN forwarded the pics.. Just kinda odd to me.. *shrug*

If that makes me a "bimbo", so be it. :)

Shattered said:
It wasn't who he sent it to that make me wonder.. It was the fact that he referred to his grandaughter not as "pretty", or "beautiful", but as "hot", and THEN forwarded the pics.. Just kinda odd to me.. *shrug*

If that makes me a "bimbo", so be it. :)

well young lady your argument does not hold water...I am sixty one years old...in my day I would not have used the word "Hot"...I thought I used the word appropriate in todays world...I was wrong...If ya want to try to make me out as a perv...for using todays venacular...so be it...but I seriously doubt anyone with common sense would take you serious! Get off of your grandstanding ways and join the real world!

Said1 said:
Did he post it in the pics forum? I wanna see it!

send me a pm...it was quite innocent...I will send directly to you...I have lost faith in the ilk of shattered et al!

archangel said:
well young lady your argument does not hold water...I am sixty one years old...in my day I would not have used the word "Hot"...I thought I used the word appropriate in todays world...I was wrong...If ya want to try to make me out as a perv...for using todays venacular...so be it...but I seriously doubt anyone with common sense would take you serious! Get off of your grandstanding ways and join the real world!

Answer my question - <i>why did you ask?</i>

You obviously had a set of responses in mind that you were willing to accept - perhaps you should have posted them in order of preference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back