Luke Bell dead at 32: Country star's body is found in Tucson over a week after he was reported missing

Other than the usual whining from the right, what is there to suggest that his death is attributable to a Covid vaccine?
Evasion tells us a lot. When media evade persuing possible vaccine connections and all discussion of vaccines, it is a picture worth a thousand words.

You have admitted it numerous times and are always talking about how good looking other known faggots are! Why not STFU and revel in your faggotry?
i'm straight...Tom Waits wrote these lyrics from my perspective, i was really in love with a girl named Lucinda:

"
Well they call me William the Pleaser
I sold opium, fireworks and lead
Now I'm telling my troubles to strangers
When the shadows get long I be dead

Now her hair was as black as a bucket of tar
Her skin as white as a cuttlefish bone
I left Texas to follow Lucinda
Now I'll never see heaven or home"

Luke Bell, (32) Country Singer, Found dead

Charlbi Dean (32) Actress, Died Suddenly

And — For the first time in over 100 years, the CDC confirmed life expectancy dropped to 76.1 yrs.

Lastly, “Covid” deaths were higher in 2021 (post vaccine year) than in 2020 (No vaccine).

i'm straight...Tom Waits wrote these lyrics from my perspective, i was really in love with a girl named Lucinda:

"
Well they call me William the Pleaser
I sold opium, fireworks and lead
Now I'm telling my troubles to strangers
When the shadows get long I be dead

Now her hair was as black as a bucket of tar
Her skin as white as a cuttlefish bone
I left Texas to follow Lucinda
Now I'll never see heaven or home"
So now you are claiming to be bi-sexual?

Luke Bell, (32) Country Singer, Found dead

Charlbi Dean (32) Actress, Died Suddenly

And — For the first time in over 100 years, the CDC confirmed life expectancy dropped to 76.1 yrs.

Lastly, “Covid” deaths were higher in 2021 (post vaccine year) than in 2020 (No vaccine).

Thank Brandon and his acolyte St. Fauci of Wuhan.

Maybe it was a covid shot and they made it sound like the guy was mentally ill. Stranger things have happened.

Evasion tells us a lot. When media evade persuing possible vaccine connections and all discussion of vaccines, it is a picture worth a thousand words.

I've not been able to find anything which even discusses him getting the vaccine. Can you provide a link to something which talks about that; which vaccine, when he received it, boosters, etc?

Do you believe the alleged vaccine contributed to his death more than his bipolar disorder and his medication change?

a lot of young healthy people dying. weird!

Bell plays classic honky-tonk with a wink and a yodel that summons the sleeping ghosts of country better than any voodoo spell ever could

Weird. Someone was with him, went into a diner or something, came out and he was just gone.

Zero info on how or where he was found and what happened to him. That’s the “noos” for ya.

Weird. Someone was with him, went into a diner or something, came out and he was just gone.

Zero info on how or where he was found and what happened to him. That’s the “noos” for ya.
i'm trying to dig into it...will update you if i find something

I've not been able to find anything which even discusses him getting the vaccine.
Exactly. If he was unvaxxed though, his unvaxxed status would have been the headline, sure as a white being bad to a black always is. The media do not realize that they are revealing his vaxxed status and a likely link between that and his death when they evade the topic.

I've not been able to find anything which even discusses him getting the vaccine.
Exactly. If he was unvaxxed though, his unvaxxed status would have been the headline sure as a white being bad toa black. The media do not realize that they are revealing his vaxxed status and a likely link between that and his death when they evade the topic.

Forum List

Back