Luke Bell dead at 32: Country star's body is found in Tucson over a week after he was reported missing

Admiral Rockwell Tory is just trying to divert attention away from the likely cause of death that lefties are programmed to navigate around.

Well, my first reaction to that is that righties are equally as quick to blame a vaccine anytime someone dies. That's no less silly.

There's nothing which suggests a "likely" cause of death beyond his bipolar disorder. I think it's likely that his disorder played a far more larger role in his death than a vaccine...

There's nothing which suggests a "likely" cause of death beyond his bipolar disorder...
When when media evade persuing possible vaccine connections and all discussion of vaccines, it is a picture worth a thousand words.

When when media evade persuing possible vaccine connections and all discussion of vaccines, it is a picture worth a thousand words.

Other than the usual whining from the right, what is there to suggest that his death is attributable to a Covid vaccine?

I'm going to guess that you've never known anyone who's truly bipolar. A change in medication, which he recently did, can wreak havoc on a person. Also, the guy was missing for a week. It seems to me that maybe, just maybe, he was out on the hairy edge, mentally speaking, and did something stupid and ill-advised. How many people who've died from the Covid vaccine have gone missing for a week prior to their death?

No, this a result of his mental disorder. I'd be more than happy to wager an uncomfortably large sum of money on that...

0...give it a rest, bro...you're the one with the sick fantasies...i just wrestle folks
To faggots, that is foreplay

You give the trolling and ignorance a rest.

Also, BTW, the Daily Mail does not exclusively cover the US.

You also know nothing about country music. I live right outside Nashville.

To faggots, that is foreplay

You give the trolling and ignorance a rest.

Also, BTW, the Daily Mail does not exclusively cover the US.

You also know nothing about country music. I live right outside Nashville.
i listen to Justin Townes Earle (Steve Earle's young dead son who died recently), he is from Nashville, and many other country artists.

Probably suicide. The term "bi-polar" is such an all encompassing vague term for mental illness that it is all but meaningless.

Forum List

Back