Luke Bell dead at 32: Country star's body is found in Tucson over a week after he was reported missing

Exactly. If he was unvaxxed though, his unvaxxed status would have been the headline sure as a white being bad toa black. The media do not realize that they are revealing his vaxxed status and a likely link between that and his death when they evade the topic.

I see. So they haven't mentioned that he was vaccinated and that's enough for you to determine that he was vaccinated?

Puzzling, but whatever.

You know, maybe you could also leave open the possibility that he wasn't vaccinated and, accordingly, there's no need to even mention it.

Frankly, I think blaming the vaccine for the death of a medicated, bipolar train-rider, simply because no one said he wasn't vaccinated, is pretty fucking silly...

I see. So they haven't mentioned that he was vaccinated and that's enough for you to determine that he was vaccinated?
Lefties are unable to see the picture that is created with the omission of politically inconvenient information. You guys think that by leaving out (evading) the politically inconvenient, yet relevant information, that society won't notice. What you don't see, is that this form of cheating only draws MORE attention to it. Lefty media doesn't care about the lives of singers and actors, they care about catchy headlines. One of the first things the media looked for was his vaccination status. If he had been unvaxxed, THAT would have been the headline. The political agenda against the unvaxxed is the priority, and it was the first thing media looked for. That's how we know he was vaxxed.

Lefties are unable to see the picture that is created with the omission of politically inconvenient information. You guys think that by leaving out (evading) the politically inconvenient, yet relevant information, that society won't notice.

"You guys"?

Who the fuck are you talking to? If you're so ignorant as to believe I'm a "lefty", then you're truly too stupid for the internet...

What you don't see, is that this form of cheating only draws MORE attention to it. Lefty media doesn't care about the lives of singers and actors, they care about catchy headlines. One of the first things the media looked for was his vaccination status. If he had been unvaxxed, THAT would have been the headline. The political agenda against the unvaxxed is the priority, and it was the first thing media looked for. That's how we know he was vaxxed.

So, you're basing your entire argument that he was vaxxed on the fact that the media hasn't mentioned that he wasn't?

Careful you don't pull a muscle stretching like that.

Lemme' ask you sumpin': Why haven't any right-leaning news sources mentioned his vax status?

"You guys"?

Who the fuck are you talking to? If you're so ignorant as to believe I'm a "lefty", then you're truly too stupid for the internet...

So, you're basing your entire argument that he was vaxxed on the fact that the media hasn't mentioned that he wasn't?
Evasion is a picture worth a thousand words, but you guys cannot see it. Do you really think that the media just overlooked his vaccination status, when it is one of the biggest things people want to know when somebody famous dies young and mysteriously? There is nothing more suspicious than his vax status being "overlooked" by the media.

Evasion is a picture worth a thousand words, but you guys cannot see it.

"You guys"?

You mean intelligent, rational people who don't see wild conspiracies at every turn?

Do you really think that the media just overlooked his vaccination status, when it is one of the biggest things people want to know when somebody famous dies young and mysteriously?

You should be honest here: YOU want to know his status. I don;'t need to know it, simply because I'm confident his cause of death is far more likely to be attributed to his mental illness than anything else...

There is nothing more suspicious than his vax status being "overlooked" by the media.

It's far more likely that the reason his vaccination status hasn't been mentioned is because Covid likely didn't play a role in his death.

The guy was bipolar and medicated. This isn't the big mystery you want it to be.

Now, I'll ask you again: Why haven't any right-leaning news outlets mentioned his vaccination status?

a lot of young healthy people dying. weird!

Bell plays classic honky-tonk with a wink and a yodel that summons the sleeping ghosts of country better than any voodoo spell ever could

I just saw this on the news. Nothing weird about it, Arizona is the number one Cartel portal for Fentanyl. And it IS coming to your town if it isn't there already. It's a fast acting poison, these are not "overdoses".

Forum List

Back