Luke Letlow, 41-year-old congressman-elect, dies with COVID-19

This is horrible. He was only 41 years old. He was going to start a career as representative for people in Louisiana.

Too many people are dying.

I guess Luke left the herd.

Both Luke Letlow and Herman Kane attended Trump rallies shortly before being diagnosed with Covid 19 and dying. I wonder if Trump knows, or even cares that he could be responsible for the deaths of both of his supporters. I'm betting he doesn't care.
He should have attended a BLM klan rally and torched a few buildings. That would have kept him alive.
I’m confident there were other factors involved in this man’s death.

Bummer Dude..

What is this what you say here? A Trumpomatism? Republicans don't die on covid-19? 41 years old men don't die on covid-19? Successful men don't die on covid-19? Give reality not any chance to reach the own mind?

Whatever. I hope the very best for everyone who loved him - specially for his wife and his two children. God may watch over them and help them whenever they need help.

Last edited:
will the Dems pick up the seat?

too soon!

It's bad enough to lose the older ones(been there) but to lose the younger ones(I have lucked out here) has got to be as bad as it can get in this life. It's over for Luke but will never end for the ones left behind that loved him. Damn.

I urge everyone, when it is your turn, get vaccinated. It's about saving your life, the life of your family members, and your friends.

it's literally about saving lives

Forum List

Back