Lulemons fires employees for chasing shoplifting thugs out of store

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Apparently, a new level of upside-down wokeness: employees are told not to interfere with criminals stealing merchandise, and anyone who does will pay the penalty. Thus, when employees chased the lowlifes out of the store, THEY were fired.

Do leftists actually have a goal to encourage crime?

Frankfurt School 11-point plan for undermining western culture in order to successfully apply Marxism…

1. The creation of racism offenses.

2. Continual change to create confusion.

3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children.

4. The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority.

5. Huge immigration to destroy identity.

6. The promotion of excessive drinking.

7. Emptying of churches.

8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime.

9. Dependency on the state or state benefits.

10. Control and dumbing down of media.

11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family

Apparently, a new level of upside-down wokeness: employees are told not to interfere with criminals stealing merchandise, and anyone who does will pay the penalty. Thus, when employees chased the lowlifes out of the store, THEY were fired.

Used to be a rule in restaurant management and retail, if you get robbed comply and don't engage them to save your own life.

Frankfurt School 11-point plan for undermining western culture in order to successfully apply Marxism…

1. The creation of racism offenses.

2. Continual change to create confusion.

3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children.

4. The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority.

5. Huge immigration to destroy identity.

6. The promotion of excessive drinking.

7. Emptying of churches.

8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime.

9. Dependency on the state or state benefits.

10. Control and dumbing down of media.

11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family
Yeah, the anti-Americans are following this to a T.

This is not new. WalMart had put the same policy in place more than a decade ago.

One issue that is being ignored and likely purposely, is the question on whether carrying a gun should be made mandatory for all store employees.

Gun free zones invite crime and the danger involved for employees can't be ignored any longer, with multiple mass shootings happening daily now!

Time is coming.

Are you suggesting that the policy of stores that we're discussing is 'social' reform.

I would respectfully suggest that it's capitalist reform that's become necessary!

1. Firing employees is not socially responsible action being taken by management.

2. Cutting losses is pure capitalism in action.

And capitalism with no boundaries or limitations is the darling of the political right.

Companies don't care about their workers. Never have never will. So employees should no longer care about the employer if they're going to be canned for stopping theft.

left wing crime will create economic dead zones in the democrat congressional districts.

Get ready.

Skills will be worth so much.

As we see clothing stores committing suicide, the ability to sew clothing will be very important. I'm starting to collect the materials and tutorials necessary for learning how to make shoes.

I'm preparing to learn to brew beer and wine. Alcoholics gotta have it.

I'd love to be able to grow and cure tobacco, but I don't have the land.

Get ready.

And everyone wonders why trust in blacks is diminishing day by day. These particular ones are lazy, entitled, lowlife thieves, and I'm being nice.

These corporations are rewarding immorality while punishing integrity and valor. Upside down world to be sure.

Companies don't care about their workers. Never have never will. So employees should no longer care about the employer if they're going to be canned for stopping theft.
Wrong on the never have part of it!
Maybe right on the never will.

This is the reason why I'm entertaining the idea of mothballing the police experiment and replacing them with vigilante justice.

Mandate all employees pack heat and blow the fkrs away with the goods still in their hands!
Extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures.

Forum List

Back