Lunden Roberts Speaks Out On Relationship With Hunter Biden

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The mother of Hunter Biden’s out-of-wedlock child broke her silence about their relationship for the first time since 2019 when she filed for a paternal DNA test, the New York Post reported Wednesday. Lunden Roberts shares a daughter, Navy Joan Roberts, with Biden. She reportedly disavowed her lawyer’s forecast that Biden would be charged with tax fraud in an interview with the outlet.

“I never said that I thought Hunter would be indicted — my attorney did,” Roberts told the New York Post.

His comment to media was without my authorization I might add,” she added. “I have never opined on Hunter’s financial affairs to anyone and do not anticipate doing so.”

Clint Lancaster, Roberts’ lawyer:

“I expect him to be indicted,” Lancaster said to CNBC. “Just based on what I saw in his financial records, I would be surprised if he’s not indicted.”

(Excerpt) Read more at Lunden Roberts Speaks Out On Relationship With Hunter Biden

--------------
Lots of weird things in the Stripper Paternity Case.
A Judge that told Hunter’s team they couldn’t have another delay and would be treated like every other defendant, quietly and stealthily removed himself from the case on a Holiday weekend Friday afternoon without explanation. The move went totally unquestioned.

807-EAB55-1434-4-BDB-A264-69-EE338648-F5

58315-CEC-40-F7-429-E-B8-C2-906-D7-BAC6-C43

Navy Roberts..... that's hilarious after the lowlife got kicked out of the Navy for smoking crack. The stripper has a sense of humor. :laughing0301:

Wonder when Plugs will take an interest in his granddaughter.... she ought to be old enough to shower with in a few years.... hmm?

Ashley Biden.jpg

Forum List

Back