Lurch Going For The TRIFECTA!

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
After top Israeli officials said Kerry had a "messiah complex" in the failed Palestine talks, the ol gigolo landed in Geneva to get bamboozled by the Iranians. Not satisfied with those astonishing levels of failure, now the moron is in reported deep discussions with Raul Castro. Why is this happening?

obama-kerry-idiots.jpg

Possibly because Kerry hasn't bowed to any kings or emperors yet, chewed gum and shot selfies at a state funeral, promised a russian president he'd be "more flexible" about a missile-shield, or sent the Queen of England DVDs (she couldn't play had she wanted to) of his best speeches. That's the long and short of it....as major a dunce as Kerry is, he's less a laughingstock than our idiot president.

There's something really amusing watching the tin pot Raul Castro trample the obungle regime.

There is a thought that the Castros aren't interested in normalizing relationships. They just welcome the opportunity of raking the obumble gang over the coals.

Let's face it, Kerry was chosen for the job because he's a traitor. Who else would negotiate deals with our enemies that would make us and our friends vulnerable? He's a perfect fit for this administration.

he's less a laughingstock than our idiot president.
Speaking of laughingstock, you're the fake tough guy who got caught pretending to be a US Marine for so long on these forums. It was documented you admitting you weren't a marine then all those posts brought up from the past where you said you were.

I figured you'd at least register under a new name since then out of humiliation, I guess you have no shame.

he's less a laughingstock than our idiot president.
Speaking of laughingstock, you're the fake tough guy who got caught pretending to be a US Marine for so long on these forums. It was documented you admitting you weren't a marine then all those posts brought up from the past where you said you were.

I figured you'd at least register under a new name since then out of humiliation, I guess you have no shame.

Well, I can only speak of experience on this forum, but yes, indeed. Indeed.

Well I'll be damned....figured you were dead what with all the anal sex you claimed you had in south Phoenix....I guess AIDS ain't what it used to be eh, Larry?

Last edited:
Let's keep what ever may have happened at other forums there and not bring it here. Thanks

Forum List

Back