Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lushbo - funny and completely predictable

I have a family and family values.
You liberals have no boundaries.
Do it in your own country.
What's next?
Legally marry inanimate objects?
Mass marry?

I will never believe there is any place for government control of our most intimate and personal lives.

You believe, then, that a man should be permitted to have 23,324 wives, then?

I just want to hear one of you libtards admit it.

:lol:

Stooopid non-argument.

Why are so afraid to own up to your fear and bigotry?

Or, are you saying you guarantee this will happen?

Just answer the question. No stooopid games that you always play.

It's a perfectly viable argument. You are seeking to redefine marriage. Why do the rights of gays matter more than my right to have 907 wives?
You will likely call me stupid now too, but the truth is, you can't answer the question and calling others stupid won't change that.

It's a perfectly viable argument. You are seeking to redefine marriage. Why do the rights of gays matter more than my right to have 907 wives?
You will likely call me stupid now too, but the truth is, you can't answer the question and calling others stupid won't change that.

But he called you stupid. Clearly that means he has the better argument. He is just so smart, that he doesnt have to provide any sort of reasoning or evidence to back his position up. You just wont understand it because you're stupid.

What has changed by the president's announcement yesterday>?

*Nothing*

It's just another in a series of scripted distractions distractions by Obama that got people to open thier wallets after a warning by a group that wasn't being currently pandered to by Obama.

Lord forbid he should talk about the economy...jobs...you know issues that really matter...

And where's he off to today? (To empty more wallets of the eeeevil rich)...

Hollywood Lib George Clooney To Host $40,000-Per-Plate Obama Fundraiser At LA Home…

*Nothing*

It's just another in a series of scripted distractions distractions by Obama that got people to open thier wallets after a warning by a group that wasn't being currently pandered to by Obama.

Lord forbid he should talk about the economy...jobs...you know issues that really matter...

Hollywood Lib George Clooney To Host $40,000-Per-Plate Obama Fundraiser At LA Home…

Get used to it because in the next five months there will be a lot of deflection from the economy. They will be discussing everything but the economy.

Immie

*Nothing*

Get used to it because in the next five months there will be a lot of deflection from the economy. They will be discussing everything but the economy.

Immie

Yep.

Blame, minimize, deny, obfuscate...

Still not one valid reason why a homosexual couple should not be allowed to marry each other.

*Nothing*

Immie

Yep.

Wrong! They won't be blaming anyone. They won't be minimizing the poor economy. They won't be denying the problems. They won't be obfuscating anything.

The only thing we are likely to hear, if we hear anything is that in the coming months (we have already begun getting some of this) we could very well hear astounding declines in the UE rate and increases in "consumer confidence" numbers or GDP. Then we might hear about the economy, but only in the terms of "look how good Lord Obama is doing". Of course, after the election, if Obama wins, short little revisions will begin to appear correcting the numbers that they gave us.

Immie

Still not one valid reason why a homosexual couple should not be allowed to marry each other.
The term and tradion is already owned and has been for several millenia. NOTHING stopping anyone from a civil union through the Court/legal agreement.

Common law for example...why change tradition? A way of forced acceptence. Perhaps you forget that 32 States have altered thier Constitutions to define 'Marriage' as what it has always been?

Did the vote in North Carolina escape you? Will the DNC now look for another place to hold thier Convention?:eusa_whistle:

Immie

Yep.

Wrong! They won't be blaming anyone. They won't be minimizing the poor economy. They won't be denying the problems. They won't be obfuscating anything.

The only thing we are likely to hear, if we hear anything is that in the coming months (we have already begun getting some of this) we could very well hear astounding declines in the UE rate and increases in "consumer confidence" numbers or GDP. Then we might hear about the economy, but only in the terms of "look how good Lord Obama is doing". Of course, after the election, if Obama wins, short little revisions will begin to appear correcting the numbers that they gave us.

Immie
That's precisely what I was talking about.

Pubs- divide the dupes with hate and fear- always on the wrong side of History...

Dupes- if their lips are moving talking politics, they're repeathing BS Pubcrappe...change the channel, God will not be amused. JC had nothing against gays...

Many REAL Americans, the Native ones, had gay marriage. Try just minding your own business, they do.

Last edited:
I see a much stronger argument to recognize plural partner arrangements as marriages than there is to recognize Same sex relationships as marriages.

Same sex couples need to realize that no matter how hard you fight this battle, even if you win, you wont have the same rights as a man and a woman in a marriage. Because government cant give you the ability to procreate with each other. Nature and Nature's God has already made same-sex and opposite-sex relationships different and there isnt anything the government can do to change that.

Marriage exists for one reason and one reason alone: To create children and to raise them the best we can. And no matter how much you will want it otherwise, same sex relationships will never have that ability.

So, those without children shouldn't have marriage.

I don't think that the President has declared war on marriage.

I believe that his dopey Veep just forced him to announce what he was going to say, anyway, just sooner than had been planned.

I also don't give a crap about the issue.

But it is amusing to me that the muddly.dullwit thread headline has almost nothing to do with his post and that his post has almost nothing to do with Rush or the topic of gay marriage.

So, the thread evolved in a different direction than my op.

So what?

And if you really don't care, why so many troll posts?

Don't like the op or the posts? Golly gee, it's not like you're being forced to read or write. :cuckoo:

Only because you are ignoring the complete double standard you have for critizing Romney for having an expensive shirt but letting the Obamas spend all they want on clothing and accessories without a peep of criticism from you.

Like I said earlier. The only difference between Romney and Obama is that Romney buys his expensive things with his money and Obama buys his with our money.

You are welcome to show where any of us here have suggested that those with "expensive shirts" not be allowed access to civil marriage or any other government license, benefit, etc. that others have.

Who determines valitdity? You?....:lmao:

Ok, you win the interwebs again... Whats that, like the billionth time?

:rofl:

Actually, validity is taken for granted UNLESS the government can make a case for denying equal rights. Every time this has gone before the courts, the courts have NOT agreed that the government have valid reasons to deny equal rights to gay couples.

Lesbos and liberals....funny and predictable.

Obamination can rely on his wife and little girls for info on lesbos and gay men, but of course Romney's wife needs to keep her mouth shut about the economy.

Maybe Obamination's wife and girls have a lot of experience as lesbos....

Obamination can rely on his wife and little girls for info on lesbos and gay men, but of course Romney's wife needs to keep her mouth shut about the economy.

You keep that Right wing classiness up, GB. It's what makes you guys so electable.

just using your logic, you idiots walked into it.

Romney's wife can't talk about the economy because she doesn't work in the economy, but Obamination and his females must have all that experience in regards to lesbos....

I would love to see his reaction in a press conference if someone showed the comparison...:eusa_whistle:

You keep that Right wing classiness up, GB. It's what makes you guys so electable.

Forum List

Back