🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lushbo - funny and completely predictable

I don't think that the President has declared war on marriage.

I believe that his dopey Veep just forced him to announce what he was going to say, anyway, just sooner than had been planned.

I also don't give a crap about the issue.

But it is amusing to me that the muddly.dullwit thread headline has almost nothing to do with his post and that his post has almost nothing to do with Rush or the topic of gay marriage.

So, the thread evolved in a different direction than my op.

So what?

And if you really don't care, why so many troll posts?

Don't like the op or the posts? Golly gee, it's not like you're being forced to read or write. :cuckoo:

No no. Your OP announced one topic but you, alone, IN your own absurd thread-starting post, then morphed it into some blather about Romney and his wife and how they are evil because they have wealth.

You are too dopey to have a conversation with others when you can't even stick to your own topic in one post, ya hapless dimwit.
Next time, I'll try to remember to throw a little hissy fit like you do.:lol:

578314_10150785193961693_749641692_9765141_120589899_n.jpg

I rarely if ever agree with Dickless Schmuck.

But this time? In quoting Clint, I have to agree with Dickless.

I see a much stronger argument to recognize plural partner arrangements as marriages than there is to recognize Same sex relationships as marriages.

Same sex couples need to realize that no matter how hard you fight this battle, even if you win, you wont have the same rights as a man and a woman in a marriage. Because government cant give you the ability to procreate with each other. Nature and Nature's God has already made same-sex and opposite-sex relationships different and there isnt anything the government can do to change that.

Marriage exists for one reason and one reason alone: To create children and to raise them the best we can. And no matter how much you will want it otherwise, same sex relationships will never have that ability.

So people who are sterile should not get married? Or people who find out afterwards should get divorced? After all that's what you are saying is the one and only reason for marriage.

Exceptions dont determine the rule. Sorry. Simply because there are some hetro couples that are sterile doesnt mean that the purpose for governments recognition of marriage to begin with is the perpetuation of the species.

You are saying there are not people out there right now who would like to have multiple wives?

Should Obama let all of the polygamists out of jail right now?

So, are you going to answer my question or not? Or are you going to continue to ignore me?
The answer to yhat is in her repeated sidestepping.

She's a coward.

I know she won't respond to me. She has done it in countless other threads with me and it's everytime I catch her on something.

1) Like when she claimed to be an independent and had voted for democrats before, yet couldn't name which one. So she ignored me.

2) Or when she claimed that she made more in the morning than I do in a month. Yet couldn't tell me what she does for a living. So she ignored me.

etc....

The facts are that she's an unemployed, uneducated, pathetic waste of oxygen who has no purpose in life but to be mad at all the other poor people who are ruining her life and making her poor.

One of the reasons this nation was once respected was because of core values.
Three reasons we are no longer respected.
1.gays.
2.drugs.
3.liberal divisioning of race and the allowance of such rather than presenting the nation as a single independent society.
Fuck liberals.
You'd fuck your own animals too if it were cool and legal.
like you got a POTUS that eats em...
Why not fuckem too?

1.gays.
2.drugs.
3.liberal divisioning of race and the allowance of such rather than presenting the nation as a single independent society.
Fuck liberals.
Why not fuckem too?

I see a much stronger argument to recognize plural partner arrangements as marriages than there is to recognize Same sex relationships as marriages.

Same sex couples need to realize that no matter how hard you fight this battle, even if you win, you wont have the same rights as a man and a woman in a marriage. Because government cant give you the ability to procreate with each other. Nature and Nature's God has already made same-sex and opposite-sex relationships different and there isnt anything the government can do to change that.

Marriage exists for one reason and one reason alone: To create children and to raise them the best we can. And no matter how much you will want it otherwise, same sex relationships will never have that ability.

So people who are sterile should not get married? Or people who find out afterwards should get divorced? After all that's what you are saying is the one and only reason for marriage.

Exceptions dont determine the rule. Sorry. Simply because there are some hetro couples that are sterile doesnt mean that the purpose for governments recognition of marriage to begin with is the perpetuation of the species.
You rw's are becoming political pretzels. :lol::

Same sex couples need to realize that no matter how hard you fight this battle, even if you win, you wont have the same rights as a man and a woman in a marriage. Because government cant give you the ability to procreate with each other. Nature and Nature's God has already made same-sex and opposite-sex relatiiionships different and there isnt anything the government can do to change that.

Rule according to who?

As to your last sentence....got proof of that? Or are you just expressing your opinion?

Last edited:
I get it now, it's change the subject time in liberal-land. Obama did a 360 on same sex marriage, foreign policy is falling apart, the A.G. is facing possible contempt of congress charges, W.V. voted for a convict instead of Obama and the left wants to talk about a voice on the radio and the price of Mrs. Romney's clothes.

I get it now, it's change the subject time in liberal-land. Obama did a 360 on same sex marriage, foreign policy is falling apart, the A.G. is facing possible contempt of congress charges, W.V. voted for a convict instead of Obama and the left wants to talk about a voice on the radio and the price of Mrs. Romney's clothes.

And did you hear that Obama eats house pets?

I kid you not!!

1.gays.
2.drugs.
Fuck liberals.
Why not fuckem too?
Dude....do you have a family? They should have you committed.

Forum List

Back