LWIR FAILS to Warm the Atmosphere by Empirical Experiment.

I know it was cooled, I know they had to be in the middle of bumfk egypt. And yes, I have seen their radio antenna.

BTW, when I have no cell service on my phone, are the waves really there and the phone just is saying nope ain't letting those in? too funny.

I know it was cooled,

They cooled the entire antenna? Are you sure?

I know they had to be in the middle of bumfk Egypt

New Jersey.

And yes, I have seen their radio antenna.

It's gigantic, how'd they cool it?
Cosmic Background Radiation - Engineering and Technology History Wiki

"The CMB was discovered and measured in 1965 by radio astronomers Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson, who had been studying the “sky temperature.” Sky temperature describes the level of noise at different radio frequencies. It is required in the planning of satellite and other wireless communication systems because it enters receiving antennas along with communication signals. The measurement system devised by Penzias and Wilson consisted of antennas designed to minimize the radiation picked up from the ground, a traveling-wave maser amplifier, and helium-cooled terminations to minimize the noise level of the measurement system."

The measurement system devised by Penzias and Wilson consisted of antennas designed to minimize the radiation picked up from the ground,

This doesn't say the antenna was cooled. Were you lying?
Or are you ignorant of how an antenna works?
sorry laundry mat, I highlighted it for you. but go fking figure where you went.

, and helium-cooled terminations to minimize the noise level of the measurement system.

You're confused about the difference between an antenna and a measurement system? Hilarious!

Which part is the antenna?
don't insult me. but hey, you're that guy. the guy that does his laundry on an internet. wash rinse repeat fella.

I know it was cooled,

They cooled the entire antenna? Are you sure?

I know they had to be in the middle of bumfk Egypt

New Jersey.

And yes, I have seen their radio antenna.

It's gigantic, how'd they cool it?

"The CMB was discovered and measured in 1965 by radio astronomers Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson, who had been studying the “sky temperature.” Sky temperature describes the level of noise at different radio frequencies. It is required in the planning of satellite and other wireless communication systems because it enters receiving antennas along with communication signals. The measurement system devised by Penzias and Wilson consisted of antennas designed to minimize the radiation picked up from the ground, a traveling-wave maser amplifier, and helium-cooled terminations to minimize the noise level of the measurement system."

The measurement system devised by Penzias and Wilson consisted of antennas designed to minimize the radiation picked up from the ground,

sorry laundry mat, I highlighted it for you. but go fking figure where you went.

, and helium-cooled terminations to minimize the noise level of the measurement system.

You're confused about the difference between an antenna and a measurement system? Hilarious!

don't insult me. but hey, you're that guy. the guy that does his laundry on an internet. wash rinse repeat fella.

don't insult me.

Don't avoid the question .
Is it the big horn on the right, or the small shed on the left?

don't insult me.

"The measurement system devised by Penzias and Wilson consisted of antennas designed to minimize the radiation picked up from the ground, a traveling-wave maser amplifier, and helium-cooled terminations to minimize the noise level of the measurement system."

don't insult me.

"The measurement system devised by Penzias and Wilson consisted of antennas designed to minimize the radiation picked up from the ground, a traveling-wave maser amplifier, and helium-cooled terminations to minimize the noise level of the measurement system."

Still think the enormous antenna was cooled?

don't insult me.

not that one, nope. the receiver terminations were though. Said so in the write up I posted. again, you don't read.

don't insult me.

not that one, nope. the receiver terminations were though. Said so in the write up I posted. again, you don't read.

not that one, nope. the receiver terminations were though

Excellent!

Said so in the write up I posted. again, you don't read.

But I do read. I read this....
Todd "Obviously, if you can't measure photons hitting your sensor....it's because cold photons are repelled"
JC "it means they aren't there"

How did the photons that "aren't there" manage to hit the uncooled antenna?

don't insult me.

Excellent!

Todd "Obviously, if you can't measure photons hitting your sensor....it's because cold photons are repelled"

you don't know that they did, now do you? you know that the receiver termination cooled received a signal. that's all.

The energy is just obeying the laws of physics....it is funny that you feel that it must be intelligent in order to do so...
Nope. Violates QM. You have given no reason why a photon is prohibited a certain direction. Thus they are your smart photons.

Maybe you didn't hear...the second law of thermodynamics is a physical law...there has never been an observed deviation from its statement...QM is still theoretical, and hypothetical...maybe someday, physical laws will come out of it...but not today...

Maybe you didn't hear...the second law of thermodynamics is a physical law...there has never been an observed deviation from its statement...QM is still theoretical, and hypothetical...maybe someday, physical laws will come out of it...but not today...

Well if you don't believe QM which has been around for 100 years, you are hopelessly behind the times. Entropy says nothing can prevent equilibrium radiation exchange. Many say radiation can hit sources at any temperature. No violation was ever found.

Well if you don't believe QM which has been around for 100 years, you are hopelessly behind the times. Entropy says nothing can prevent equilibrium radiation exchange. Many say radiation can hit sources at any temperature. No violation was ever found.
so you don't believe in the physical law of the 2nd law of thermodynamics? warm only moves to cold. ONLY ONE WAY.

Like I said...I will wait for the observed, measured evidence....

And since no measurement of energy moving spontaneously from cool to warm has ever been made, your claim is bullshit.

And since no measurement of energy moving spontaneously from cool to warm has ever been made, your claim is bullshit.
We gave you many examples of radiation moving from a cold source to warmer objects.

We gave you many examples of radiation moving from a cold source to warmer objects.
sureeeeee you did.

don't insult me.

Excellent!

you don't know that they did, now do you? you know that the receiver termination cooled received a signal. that's all.

you don't know that they did, now do you?

I don't know that the photons hit the warm antenna?
I'll refer back to my earlier questions,

Were you lying?

Excellent!

Were you lying?
dude, the receiver is cooled. there is no other reason to cool it but to pull wavelengths that are cooler than a receiver termination at ambient temperature. without cooling it, you wouldn't see anything. sorry, that's just a fact.

Excellent!

Were you lying?
dude, the receiver is cooled. there is no other reason to cool it but to pull wavelengths that are cooler than a receiver termination at ambient temperature. without cooling it, you wouldn't see anything. sorry, that's just a fact.

dude, the receiver is cooled

Dude, is the receiver in the big horn or in the little shed?

Excellent!

Were you lying?

dude, the receiver is cooled. i give two shits anything beyond that. without that, they read zip.

Excellent!

Were you lying?

dude, the receiver is cooled. i give two shits anything beyond that. without that, they read zip.

dude, the receiver is cooled.

And the antenna is warm.
Don't tell SSDD you've realized his error.

Were you lying?

And the antenna is warm.
you have no idea where the noise came from on the cooled receiver. Cause it was cooled!!!! it's ok dude. I get your confusion.

you still have nothing showing cold moving to warm.

Were you lying?

And the antenna is warm.
you have no idea where the noise came from on the cooled receiver. Cause it was cooled!!!! it's ok dude. I get your confusion.

you have no idea where the noise came from on the cooled receiver

The receiver? You mean the thing in the shed that read the photons that hit the warm antenna?

Yeah, that was awesome!

Forum List

Back