LWIR FAILS to Warm the Atmosphere by Empirical Experiment.

You don't seem to grasp the concept of no signal at all...you can't measure any discrete wavelength of energy with an instrument that is warmer than the radiator... That is because there is no energy moving from the radiator to a warmer instrument...A degraded signal would at least be a signal.....there is none.
Back to your smart photons again.

You don't seem to grasp the concept of no signal at all...you can't measure any discrete wavelength of energy with an instrument that is warmer than the radiator... That is because there is no energy moving from the radiator to a warmer instrument...A degraded signal would at least be a signal.....there is none.
well you can't measure with a warm instrument. he's spot fking on. you lose every time on this one.

well you can't measure with a warm instrument. he's spot fking on. you lose every time on this one.

Obviously, if you can't measure photons hitting your sensor....it's because cold photons are repelled.

I am waiting to hear from SSDD about a hollow red hot sphere. The inside would have red hot walls too, but he thinks they would be pitch black because everything is at the same equilibrium red hot temperature, so there would be no radiation flow.

The energy is just obeying the laws of physics....it is funny that you feel that it must be intelligent in order to do so...

I am waiting to hear from SSDD about a hollow red hot sphere. The inside would have red hot walls too, but he thinks they would be pitch black because everything is at the same equilibrium red hot temperature, so there would be no radiation flow.

I told you...there is no point in playing "what if" games when the atmosphere, and the energy moving through it are readily, observable, and measurable...if your beliefs were true, then it would be easy to measure and present the evidence rather than having to play mind experiment in an effort to make what you believe to be happening seem possible...

Obviously, if you can't measure photons hitting your sensor....it's because cold photons are repelled.
it means they aren't there. intelligent folks like SSDD, Billy, Bri, Polar and I understand that. It also tells me you don't really understand how they actually flow. It's ok though, you keep bringing your laundry in.

it means they aren't there. intelligent folks like SSDD, Billy, Bri, Polar and I understand that. It also tells me you don't really understand how they actually flow. It's ok though, you keep bringing your laundry in.

it means they aren't there.

CMB photons weren't there and then, one day, suddenly, they were? Wow!

What changed?

What changed?
nope they weren't there. If they were there, the warm instrument would have measured them. Dude, it is really simple.

What changed?
nope they weren't there. If they were there, the warm instrument would have measured them. Dude, it is really simple.

nope they weren't there.

Penzias and Wilson measured something that wasn't ever there? How'd they do that?

If they were there, the warm instrument would have measured them.

Have you ever seen what their radio antenna looked like?

What changed?

nope they weren't there.

Penzias and Wilson measured something that wasn't ever there? How'd they do that?

I know it was cooled, I know they had to be in the middle of bumfk egypt. And yes, I have seen their radio antenna.

BTW, when I have no cell service on my phone, are the waves really there and the phone just is saying nope ain't letting those in? too funny.

What changed?

nope they weren't there.

I know it was cooled, I know they had to be in the middle of bumfk egypt. And yes, I have seen their radio antenna.

BTW, when I have no cell service on my phone, are the waves really there and the phone just is saying nope ain't letting those in? too funny.

I know it was cooled,

They cooled the entire antenna? Are you sure?

I know they had to be in the middle of bumfk Egypt

New Jersey.

And yes, I have seen their radio antenna.

It's gigantic, how'd they cool it?

What changed?

nope they weren't there.

I know it was cooled,

New Jersey.

Cosmic Background Radiation - Engineering and Technology History Wiki

"The CMB was discovered and measured in 1965 by radio astronomers Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson, who had been studying the “sky temperature.” Sky temperature describes the level of noise at different radio frequencies. It is required in the planning of satellite and other wireless communication systems because it enters receiving antennas along with communication signals. The measurement system devised by Penzias and Wilson consisted of antennas designed to minimize the radiation picked up from the ground, a traveling-wave maser amplifier, and helium-cooled terminations to minimize the noise level of the measurement system."

The energy is just obeying the laws of physics....it is funny that you feel that it must be intelligent in order to do so...
Nope. Violates QM. You have given no reason why a photon is prohibited a certain direction. Thus they are your smart photons.

Nope. Violates QM. You have given no reason why a photon is prohibited a certain direction. Thus they are your smart photons.
sure he gave you a reason. you brush it aside like a fly from a piece of poop. your strategy fails.

I told you...there is no point in playing "what if" games when the atmosphere, and the energy moving through it are readily, observable, and measurable...if your beliefs were true, then it would be easy to measure and present the evidence rather than having to play mind experiment in an effort to make what you believe to be happening seem possible...

Much science including relativity was discovered playing what-if games. Science already knows that the inside of a hollow red hot sphere is red hot too. Since your hypothesis is that the current laws of physics are invalid, it's up to you to prove it.

What changed?

nope they weren't there.

I know it was cooled,

New Jersey.

"The CMB was discovered and measured in 1965 by radio astronomers Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson, who had been studying the “sky temperature.” Sky temperature describes the level of noise at different radio frequencies. It is required in the planning of satellite and other wireless communication systems because it enters receiving antennas along with communication signals. The measurement system devised by Penzias and Wilson consisted of antennas designed to minimize the radiation picked up from the ground, a traveling-wave maser amplifier, and helium-cooled terminations to minimize the noise level of the measurement system."

The measurement system devised by Penzias and Wilson consisted of antennas designed to minimize the radiation picked up from the ground,

This doesn't say the antenna was cooled. Were you lying?
Or are you ignorant of how an antenna works?

Much science including relativity was discovered playing what-if games. Science already knows that the inside of a hollow red hot sphere is red hot too. Since your hypothesis is that the current laws of physics are invalid, it's up to you to prove it.
yes it was and is. The difference between your mind games and science is that hypothesis' are tested, observed and confirmed. You fail the later two.

nope they weren't there.

I know it was cooled,

New Jersey.

The measurement system devised by Penzias and Wilson consisted of antennas designed to minimize the radiation picked up from the ground,

sorry laundry mat, I highlighted it for you. but go fking figure where you went.

, and helium-cooled terminations to minimize the noise level of the measurement system.

nope they weren't there.

I know it was cooled,

New Jersey.

sorry laundry mat, I highlighted it for you. but go fking figure where you went.

, and helium-cooled terminations to minimize the noise level of the measurement system.

You're confused about the difference between an antenna and a measurement system? Hilarious!

Which part is the antenna?

Forum List

Back