Lying about your address to get into a better school will land you in Jail

The mom made an indiscretion (maybe, I"m understating it a bit). The school district sounds like they're nuts. I wonder if there's more to this story....

The Mom made an indiscretion? Trying to ensure her child's future?

An indiscretion?

Sieg Heil to you, too

I myself attended 9th n 10th grades in a nearby more affluent town's highschool lying about living with my grandparents in that town. For 11th grade I went to the "right" one but tested out less than a month or so in going on to college.

The mom made an indiscretion. The school district sounds like they're nuts. I wonder if there's more to this story....

But if your kid was a star football player, I bet the kid's residence would be overlooked by the school district.

I'll bet that that mom and/or her children were a big headache. Schools don't typically have the motivation/desire to go out and hire private investigators and then demand $30K and a sentence. That's the part of the story I'd love to hear that we almost certainly won't get.

Wow, what a backward state. A lot of states have voted for schools of choice. It would never happen in Michigan either.

Michigan has no School Choice program. It is still run by backwards, stupid dimocraps

School Choice in Michigan The Friedman Foundation for Educational Choice

CONSTITUTIONALITY
Having specifically precluded both tax credit and voucher programs by constitutional amendment, there are no school choice options for Michigan without a constitutional amendment.

The mom made an indiscretion (maybe, I"m understating it a bit). The school district sounds like they're nuts. I wonder if there's more to this story....

An indiscretion?

Sieg Heil to you, too

Uh, dude. Does the system work that you just put your child in any school you want?

The mom made an indiscretion. The school district sounds like they're nuts. I wonder if there's more to this story....

But if your kid was a star football player, I bet the kid's residence would be overlooked by the school district.

I'll bet that that mom and/or her children were a big headache. Schools don't typically have the motivation/desire to go out and hire private investigators and then demand $30K and a sentence. That's the part of the story I'd love to hear that we almost certainly won't get.
If the kids are like mom, that would be no surprise. Lying and cheating, her way of getting by.

An indiscretion?

Sieg Heil to you, too

Uh, dude. Does the system work that you just put your child in any school you want?

It's all Online. Read about it.

ANY School District? Not quite but pretty close. It's an amazing program but -- We're a Republican State.

dimocraps are just stupid, lazy, corrupt and dishonest.

Kasich in Ohio tried to fight the scumbag Unions and he lost by a vote of The People.

You get the government you deserve

If the kids are like mom, that would be no surprise. Lying and cheating, her way of getting by.

She wanted her child get to get a decent education and maybe not grow up to be a piece of fucking shit like you

I myself attended 9th n 10th grades in a nearby more affluent town's highschool lying about living with my grandparents in that town. For 11th grade I went to the "right" one but tested out less than a month or so in going on to college.
American ethics, at work.

Tuskegee syphilis experiment - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

American ethics are no standard to go by.
I couldn't agree more.

There aren't enough jails for all the frauds, even off the most serious scale.

A woman in this case is miscarriage of any true justice.

Prison for J walking?

Then she shouldn't have lied, she should have moved.

Or maybe, just maybe, we should do something about the United States of America having THE WORST SCHOOLS IN THE INDUSTRIALIZED FUCKING WORLD

Ignorant bitch.

Plus the fact that WE SPEND THE MOST PER STUDENT OF ANY COUNTRY IN THE INDUSTRIALIZED WORLD.

bitch

But you're a dimocap. aka; scumbag

Wonder why these kids don't have chance?

Wonder why Inner City Blacks can't read, write, have no self respect, no discipline......

Union scum.
225px-Albert_Shanker_NYWTS_crop.jpg

Al Shanker, head of Teachers Unions: "When schoolchildren start paying union dues, that’s when I’ll start representing the interests of school children."

The kind of stuff parents of good athletes have been trying for decades....get them into a competitive school even if you have to lie about residency.

We don't have to in Florida. We have School Choice.

Athletes? We produce more great Athletes than any State in the Union by a WIDE margin. Not sure what that has to do with the topic, but I thought I'd get it out there

Then she shouldn't have lied, she should have moved.

Or maybe, just maybe, we should do something about the United States of America having THE WORST SCHOOLS IN THE INDUSTRIALIZED FUCKING WORLD

Ignorant bitch.

Plus the fact that WE SPEND THE MOST PER STUDENT OF ANY COUNTRY IN THE INDUSTRIALIZED WORLD.

bitch

But you're a dimocap. aka; scumbag

Wonder why these kids don't have chance?

Wonder why Inner City Blacks can't read, write, have no self respect, no discipline......

Union scum.
225px-Albert_Shanker_NYWTS_crop.jpg

Al Shanker, head of Teachers Unions: "When schoolchildren start paying union dues, that’s when I’ll start representing the interests of school children."
To fix the schools you'd have to fix America and American parents. not something you'd approve of. Since your kind doesn't respect education or educators, it sucks here, imagine that.

Forum List

Back