🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lying Dirt Bag Huckster 2015 Timeline-The Trump Facts

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Well, it is the end of the year and a source has put together a timeline of the Trump 2015 effort to do whatever it is he is trying to do. Whether he really believes he can win the Presidency, is marketing his brand name or out to destroy the Republican Party is anybody's guess.
motherjones.com/politics/2015/12/year-donald-trump

You all have some awful Trump Syndrome going on, thread after thread after thread.....sheesh

You all have some awful Trump Syndrome going on, thread after thread after thread.....sheesh
I hate fascist. Trump is a fascist. It is every Americans job to prevent fascism from coming to power in America.

Well, it is the end of the year and a source has put together a timeline of the Trump 2015 effort to do whatever it is he is trying to do. Whether he really believes he can win the Presidency, is marketing his brand name or out to destroy the Republican Party is anybody's guess.

Mother Jones? Really? Seriously? A known far left drone blog site?

Mother Jones? Really? Seriously? A known far left drone blog site?
I wondered when someone would catch on to that. Took longer than I thought. But, hey, while you may hate the messenger, there really is nothing wrong with the message. The timeline is accurate.

I hate fascist. Trump is a fascist. It is every Americans job to prevent fascism from coming to power in America.

Yet you drones voted for fascism twice and plan to do it again in 2016..
America has never had a fascist President. The closed it has come, and that was not very close, was Nixon. Remember his price controls? Plus he got caught with that enemies list, conducted a secret and illegal war in Cambodia and tried to rig the election.
Which two Presidents do you think were fascist and why?

Wow! Mother Jones! What a source. Let me grab my bong and sandals and I'll give it a read.
Fucking moron.

Trump is more of an American than obuthole.
If that is true, why does he have those racoon eyes? Ever notice he has those white rings around his eyes on his orange face? What country makes people like that?

Mother Jones! LOL
Are there any inaccuracies in the timeline? Do you perhaps have a more accurate one? Is there anything in the article that is not sourced to high journalist and academic standards?

America has never had a fascist President. The closed it has come, and that was not very close, was Nixon. Remember his price controls? Plus he got caught with that enemies list, conducted a secret and illegal war in Cambodia and tried to rig the election.

Once again the far left drones proves why their religion is most most dangerous religion on the planet..

Also proof they do not understand the words they use..

Obama is running illegal wars and the far left just ignores it..

Then again by your own example that would make FDR and any (D) president a fascist..

Once again the far left drones proves why their religion is most most dangerous religion on the planet..

Then again by your own example that would make FDR and any (D) president a fascist..
Which wars are illegal? Why didn't you answer the question I asked? You said America had elected two fascist Presidents and I asked you which ones. Do you think FDR was a fascist?

Which wars are illegal? Why didn't you answer the question I asked? You said America had elected two fascist Presidents and I asked you which ones. Do you think FDR was a fascist?

See how the far left will deny the illegal wars of Obama. This is what makes them so dangerous..

I never said that "America had elected two fascist Presidents"..

You elected on by voting for him twice, in 2008 and 2012,..

You far left drones also believed that you got a choice in your nominations, which is the irony of the whole thing!

Mother Jones! LOL
Are there any inaccuracies in the timeline? Do you perhaps have a more accurate one? Is there anything in the article that is not sourced to high journalist and academic standards?

See how the far left posts known religious bunk, yet wants others to prove them wrong!
I didn't ask anyone to prove anything. Someone complained about the source I used and I asked it they had a better one or what facts in the one I use they disagreed with. Stop making stuff up, please.

What a bunch of horse shit. Let's take just one example, Trumps claim that he predicted Ossama Bin Laden would be a threat to the United States.
From the article, "During the interview, Trump says he predicted the rise and ultimate danger of Osama bin Laden in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve. The claim is false. The book contains one reference to bin Laden. It refers to bin Laden as one of many threats the United States faces, ..."

So Mother Jones says Trump is wrong for mentioning OBL along with other threats? HE STILL GOT IT RIGHT WHEN HARDLY ANYONE ELSE HAD A CLUE! Mother Jones is trying to spin this thing as an error when Trump was plainly right that OBL was a threat to America.

And none of that compares to Obama's 'You can keep you doctor' lies or Hillaries 'Women Must Always Be Believed When They Claim Rape' lies that she surely didnt employ when it was her philandering PoS husband was out and about going after anything that had a skirt and a pulse.

And of course political hack whores like Camp just list it anyway with his Who-Cares-if-its-True bullshit whimsy.

And THAT is one example of why Americans dont trust political literati any more; they know that they lie, lie, LIE and TELL BIG WHOPPING BULLSHIT LIES day in and day out.

Camp you are a fucking disgrace to your god damned keyboard, ass hat.

Forum List

Back