🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lying Dirt Bag Huckster 2015 Timeline-The Trump Facts

Mother Jones! LOL
Are there any inaccuracies in the timeline? Do you perhaps have a more accurate one? Is there anything in the article that is not sourced to high journalist and academic standards?

See how the far left posts known religious bunk, yet wants others to prove them wrong!
I didn't ask anyone to prove anything. Someone complained about the source I used and I asked it they had a better one or what facts in the one I use they disagreed with. Stop making stuff up, please.

The source just like you does not understand anything beyond far left religious programming..

You have no idea what the meaning of the word is, just you believe it to be far right.. Yet Obama has lived up to the term more than any other president except FDR..

Well, it is the end of the year and a source has put together a timeline of the Trump 2015 effort to do whatever it is he is trying to do. Whether he really believes he can win the Presidency, is marketing his brand name or out to destroy the Republican Party is anybody's guess.
motherjones.com/politics/2015/12/year-donald-trump

What a bunch of horse shit. Let's take just one example, Trumps claim that he predicted Ossama Bin Laden would be a threat to the United States.
From the article, "During the interview, Trump says he predicted the rise and ultimate danger of Osama bin Laden in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve. The claim is false. The book contains one reference to bin Laden. It refers to bin Laden as one of many threats the United States faces, ..."

So Mother Jones says Trump is wrong for mentioning OBL along with other threats? HE STILL GOT IT RIGHT WHEN HARDLY ANYONE ELSE HAD A CLUE! Mother Jones is trying to spin this thing as an error when Trump was plainly right that OBL was a threat to America.

And none of that compares to Obama's 'You can keep you doctor' lies or Hillaries 'Women Must Always Be Believed When They Claim Rape' lies that she surely didnt employ when it was her philandering PoS husband was out and about going after anything that had a skirt and a pulse.

And of course political hack whores like Camp just list it anyway with his Who-Cares-if-its-True bullshit whimsy.

And THAT is one example of why Americans dont trust political literati any more; they know that they lie, lie, LIE and TELL BIG WHOPPING BULLSHIT LIES day in and day out.

Camp you are a fucking disgrace to your god damned keyboard, ass hat.
Everyone knew, or at least, anyone who followed news knew that OBL was a threat. Trump didn't give anything new or insightful.

Well, it is the end of the year and a source has put together a timeline of the Trump 2015 effort to do whatever it is he is trying to do. Whether he really believes he can win the Presidency, is marketing his brand name or out to destroy the Republican Party is anybody's guess.
motherjones.com/politics/2015/12/year-donald-trump

What a bunch of horse shit. Let's take just one example, Trumps claim that he predicted Ossama Bin Laden would be a threat to the United States.
From the article, "During the interview, Trump says he predicted the rise and ultimate danger of Osama bin Laden in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve. The claim is false. The book contains one reference to bin Laden. It refers to bin Laden as one of many threats the United States faces, ..."

So Mother Jones says Trump is wrong for mentioning OBL along with other threats? HE STILL GOT IT RIGHT WHEN HARDLY ANYONE ELSE HAD A CLUE! Mother Jones is trying to spin this thing as an error when Trump was plainly right that OBL was a threat to America.

And none of that compares to Obama's 'You can keep you doctor' lies or Hillaries 'Women Must Always Be Believed When They Claim Rape' lies that she surely didnt employ when it was her philandering PoS husband was out and about going after anything that had a skirt and a pulse.

And of course political hack whores like Camp just list it anyway with his Who-Cares-if-its-True bullshit whimsy.

And THAT is one example of why Americans dont trust political literati any more; they know that they lie, lie, LIE and TELL BIG WHOPPING BULLSHIT LIES day in and day out.

Camp you are a fucking disgrace to your god damned keyboard, ass hat.
Everyone knew, or at least, anyone who followed news knew that OBL was a threat. Trump didn't give anything new or insightful.

Yet Clinton kicked the can down the road, like Obama is doing with ISIS..

OBL declared war on the US in 96, Clinton had several chances to get him. He was scared of collateral damage. Something Obama could care less about..

Obama does away with "Due Process" and you drones still sing his praises..

You far left drones and your religious narratives..

You drones make bible thumpers look like they are the most open minded people on the planet..

Mother Jones! LOL
Are there any inaccuracies in the timeline? Do you perhaps have a more accurate one? Is there anything in the article that is not sourced to high journalist and academic standards?

See how the far left posts known religious bunk, yet wants others to prove them wrong!
I didn't ask anyone to prove anything. Someone complained about the source I used and I asked it they had a better one or what facts in the one I use they disagreed with. Stop making stuff up, please.

The source just like you does not understand anything beyond far left religious programming..

You have no idea what the meaning of the word is, just you believe it to be far right.. Yet Obama has lived up to the term more than any other president except FDR..
So, FDR, the President that orchestrated and led to the death of two of three fascist founders and the total annihilation of their fascist regimes was really a fascist himself is your position.

That was not MJ's complaint, dude and you fucking know it.

Why do yo have to be such a lowball lying shit bag?

Mother Jones! LOL

So, FDR, the President that orchestrated and led to the death of two of three fascist founders and the total annihilation of their fascist regimes was really a fascist himself is your position.

Based on your own example, FDR was one of the biggest. Once again showing that you do not understand the word that you use.

The far left is intolerant of any view that does not fit their religious narratives, thus showing one level of Fascism..

White House's Fox News Boycott Attempt Prompts Network Revolt

You far left drones support the government to rule over the people and to dictate to them what they can and can not do. You put all your faith in government!

Yet you can not see the irony of position and what you support and vote for..

The New Deal was about as fascist as you can get..

Three New Deals: Why the Nazis and Fascists Loved FDR

Whatever Mother Jones suggests about Global Warming, I bet OP sucks that down too.
How about a good old fashioned Bush Bash? Have they run one of those lately?

Idiot.
I don't read Mother Jones. I was searching for a timeline of Trump's campaign and that was the first one I found. I don't know if there is another one available or not. Anyone who knows of one is welcome to post it here in this thread as a comparison.

Yet Clinton kicked the can down the road, like Obama is doing with ISIS..
Obama has been sending aid to and giving logistical support to ISIS while claiming to be at war with ISIS.

He is the biggest fucking liar of a POTUS we have ever had by a light year.

I don't read Mother Jones. I was searching for a timeline of Trump's campaign and that was the first one I found. I don't know if there is another one available or not. Anyone who knows of one is welcome to post it here in this thread as a comparison.

You really should try reading articles prior to posting them, genius.

You all have some awful Trump Syndrome going on, thread after thread after thread.....sheesh
I hate fascist. Trump is a fascist. It is every Americans job to prevent fascism from coming to power in America.
Trump is more of an American than obuthole.
If that is true, why does he have those racoon eyes? Ever notice he has those white rings around his eyes on his orange face? What country makes people like that?
Look at obutholes big ears, definitely unAmerican.

Oh come on, your just pissed off at the thread title.

You mean the false title that has zero proof to back it up?

Silly far left drone!

Lol, dont change the subject, commie bastard, roflmao, MJ did not say what you just tried to defend, now did they?

(of course I am kidding about the commie part, but it is fun to sling it around every once in a while)

Lol, dont change the subject, commie bastard, roflmao, MJ did not say what you just tried to defend, now did they?

(of course I am kidding about the commie part, but it is fun to sling it around every once in a while)
Both the title and the article are spot on accurate. I have seen no post that counter the claims of either, just basic Trump like whining.

Both the title and the article are spot on accurate. I have seen no post that counter the claims of either, just basic Trump like whining.
Lol, and yo uprove my claim to be a Bullshit liar.

I posted a specific example of MJ's spin and lies and you just ignore it.

Fuck you, loser.

The far left and their narratives that they follow from their religious dogma blog sites..

See once again the far left posts debunked information based on their religious narratives and expects others to prove them wrong!

This is the mentality of a two year old and is generally a good representation of all far left drones..

You all have some awful Trump Syndrome going on, thread after thread after thread.....sheesh
I hate fascist. Trump is a fascist. It is every Americans job to prevent fascism from coming to power in America.
Trump is more of an American than obuthole.
If that is true, why does he have those racoon eyes? Ever notice he has those white rings around his eyes on his orange face? What country makes people like that?

That's from a tanning bed. They put small covers on their eyes so there's no damage to their eyes from the UV rays.

That's why his skin is white only around his eyes.

Lol, and yo uprove my claim to be a Bullshit liar.

I posted a specific example of MJ's spin and lies and you just ignore it.

Fuck you, loser.
The MJ spin as you call it is a fair analysis of Trump distorting or even lying in his efforts to take credit where credit is undeserved. It is one portion of a lengthy article that you find fault. If you spent more time trying to comprehend what you read and less time making foul attacks and name calling you might be taken serious by more than the handful of cultist sheep you flock with.

Forum List

Back