🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lying Dirt Bag Huckster 2015 Timeline-The Trump Facts

The MJ spin as you call it is a fair analysis of Trump distorting or even lying in his efforts to take credit where credit is undeserved. It is one portion of a lengthy article that you find fault. If you spent more time trying to comprehend what you read and less time making foul attacks and name calling you might be taken serious by more than the handful of cultist sheep you flock with.
I picked out only one example and only an ideological dimwit like you could claim that accusing Trump of lying is OK because he also claimed that other people besides OBL would become problems too.

Both the title and the article are spot on accurate. I have seen no post that counter the claims of either, just basic Trump like whining.
Lol, and yo uprove my claim to be a Bullshit liar.

I posted a specific example of MJ's spin and lies and you just ignore it.

Fuck you, loser.
The MJ spin as you call it is a fair analysis of Trump distorting or even lying in his efforts to take credit where credit is undeserved. It is one portion of a lengthy article that you find fault. If you spent more time trying to comprehend what you read and less time making foul attacks and name calling you might be taken serious by more than the handful of cultist sheep you flock with.

See how the far left claims a known far left drone blog site using far left religious dogma, to be accurate..

Once again proving why the far left religion is more dangerous than ISIS..

Is Mother Jones a credible source?

Everyone knew, or at least, anyone who followed news knew that OBL was a threat. Trump didn't give anything new or insightful.
That was not MJ's complaint, dude and you fucking know it.

Why do yo have to be such a lowball lying shit bag?
Oh come on, your just pissed off at the thread title.

You mean the false title that has zero proof to back it up?

Silly far left drone!
He was awarded a "Liar of the Year" award. So, the liar part is accurate. He is by definition a huckster because he is involved in selling all manner of things from golf course memberships, clothing, and a long list of products with his name on them. That makes him by definition a huckster. Plenty of people refer to multiple adulterers as dirt- bags, especially women who get dumped by cheating husbands. Trump fits that description. Yup, the title is accurate.

He was awarded a "Liar of the Year" award. So, the liar part is accurate. He is by definition a huckster because he is involved in selling all manner of things from golf course memberships, clothing, and a long list of products with his name on them. That makes him by definition a huckster. Plenty of people refer to multiple adulterers as dirt- bags, especially women who get dumped by cheating husbands. Trump fits that description. Yup, the title is accurate.

Where did Trump ever make a direct an outlandish lie like Obama did when he promised people would be able to keep their doctor and insurance if they wanted to under ACA?

Show me those kinds of lies and you have a point. Otherwise you are just talking shit like a political hack whore.

I picked out only one example and only an ideological dimwit like you could claim that accusing Trump of lying is OK because he also claimed that other people besides OBL would become problems too.
I never said that is why I called Trump a liar. That is your creation. I still say his biggest lies are the ones about seeing thousands of Muslims celebrating on 9/11 in New Jersey on TV and the one about the 9/11 suicide attackers sending their wives, girlfriends and families home before they mounted the attack.

Everyone knew, or at least, anyone who followed news knew that OBL was a threat. Trump didn't give anything new or insightful.
That was not MJ's complaint, dude and you fucking know it.

Why do yo have to be such a lowball lying shit bag?
Oh come on, your just pissed off at the thread title.

You mean the false title that has zero proof to back it up?

Silly far left drone!

Once again proving that the far left drones will run with a narrative..

But hey, I bet you still believed this one:

[VIDEO]Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

Pinocchio! Obama tops Washington Post’s list as biggest liar of the year.

Yet you support the Liar and Chief without question or hesitation..

See the hypocrisy of the far left drones..
\

I never said that is why I called Trump a liar. That is your creation. I still say his biggest lies are the ones about seeing thousands of Muslims celebrating on 9/11 in New Jersey on TV and the one about the 9/11 suicide attackers sending their wives, girlfriends and families home before they mounted the attack.

Obviously you are saying that when you agree with the comments!

Silly far left drones!

Where did Trump ever make a direct an outlandish lie like Obama did when he promised people would be able to keep their doctor and insurance if they wanted to under ACA?

Show me those kinds of lies and you have a point. Otherwise you are just talking shit like a political hack whore.
So your debating point has become Obama lied so Trump should be allowed to lie. Now it turns into a pissing contest about which lie or lies are worse than the others. By bringing the argument down to subjective opinions, we can ensure a never ending debate with no conclusion. One side can say Obama is a bigger liar than Trump and the other side can say Trump is a bigger liar than Obama. Both sides are conceding there is lying going on from both sides. Obama is on his way out. Too late to reject that particular liar if we follow the formula. Trump is on his way in. How serious can your anger about Obama and a Presidential liar be if now you are willing to accept a new liar as a replacement?
For the record, yes, I consider Trump's many lies to be malicious and evil and far more serious than the political transgression of Obama.

So your debating point has become Obama lied so Trump should be allowed to lie. Now it turns into a pissing contest about which lie or lies are worse than the others. By bringing the argument down to subjective opinions, we can ensure a never ending debate with no conclusion. One side can say Obama is a bigger liar than Trump and the other side can say Trump is a bigger liar than Obama. Both sides are conceding there is lying going on from both sides. Obama is on his way out. Too late to reject that particular liar if we follow the formula. Trump is on his way in. How serious can your anger about Obama and a Presidential liar be if now you are willing to accept a new liar as a replacement?
For the record, yes, I consider Trump's many lies to be malicious and evil and far more serious than the political transgression of Obama.

Wrong as always, but that is the far left stance..

You believe Trump is a liar based on a website, so do you believe Obama to be a liar based on same website?

Silly far left drones!
Your analytical skills suck.

So your debating point has become Obama lied so Trump should be allowed to lie.
That has never been my point. My point is that you are a political hack liar, since you used an obviously flawed MJ article as your evidence.

You lie by omission and slander.

That has always been my claim on this thread.

Silly far left drones!
Your analytical skills suck.

So in others words the site is only correct about Trump and your narrative, but wrong on Obama as it goes against your religious dogma..

Now you see why the far left always fails with their religious dogma?

You believe Trump is a liar based on a website, so do you believe Obama to be a liar based on same website?
I know Trump is a liar because if the stuff he claims he saw I would have seen also and or there would be a record of it. I also knew he is lying about the wives, girlfriends and families being flown home before the attack because the attackers had been investigated and reported on long ago and anyone who followed those investigations knew immediately that Trump was misinformed or lying. When he failed to correct himself it became obvious he was lying.
Trump is a pathological liar and you are a sucker for not knowing that.

I know Trump is a liar because if the stuff he claims he saw I would have seen also and or there would be a record of it. I also knew he is lying about the wives, girlfriends and families being flown home before the attack because the attackers had been investigated and reported on long ago and anyone who followed those investigations knew immediately that Trump was misinformed or lying. When he failed to correct himself it became obvious he was lying.
Trump is a pathological liar and you are a sucker for not knowing that.

See how the far left runs it's narrative, as we all knew this was far left bashing thread to bash anyone that is not far left..

See they run the same debunked narratives over and over. They can not see anything outside their religious scriptures..

Yes you are a far left drone..

Trump is a "progressive" acting like a "progressive", the reason you far left drones hate him is because he has an (R) behind his name..

Mother Jones is not exactly a source one would seek out for an objective opinion.
Yes, but as can be seen by the tirades and rants of the rw posters on this thread, it is an excellent source for creating an anger induced response. In addition, the thread title offers a realistic view of reality and honesty on the subject of Trump's campaign.

Mother Jones is not exactly a source one would seek out for an objective opinion.
Yes, but as can be seen by the tirades and rants of the rw posters on this thread, it is an excellent source for creating an anger induced response. In addition, the thread title offers a realistic view of reality and honesty on the subject of Trump's campaign.

Sounds like you fear President Trump. You and your boyfriend better tie the knot. That gay marriage shit's going right into the toilet once he's sworn in faggot.

Forum List

Back